Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Promotions
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Information
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Amenities
- Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Shuttle Service
- Disability Accessible
- Concierge Service
- Currency exchange
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wired Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Services
- Kids Activities
Top 5 Things to Know About Manchester Grand Hyatt
- San Diego Waterfront Hotel: Manchester Grand Hyatt is located right on the San Diego Bay and has gorgeous views of the water and of Downtown San Diego. Relax in your room or in the multiple ballrooms or restaurants at the Manchester Grand Hyatt and enjoy the beautiful sights San Diego has to offer.
- Near the Airport: The San Diego International Airport is just a short drive away from the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Taxis to and from Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego cost less than $15 and there are shuttles that can make the trip for even less.
- Manchester Grand Hyatt Parking: Valet parking at Manchester Grand Hyatt is $36 for an overnight guest and has a $38 daily maximum for non-overnight guests. Self-Parking at Manchester Grand Hyatt is $26 for an overnight guest and has a $28 daily maximum for non-overnight guests.
- Manchester Grand Hyatt Restaurants: There are two restaurants at the Manchester Grand Hyatt; Sally's Restaurant and Lael's Restaurant. Both present delicious upscale food that guests of Manchester Grand Hyatt and Downtown San Diego visitors alike love to enjoy.
- Hotel Accessibility: The Manchester Grand Hyatt goes to great lengths to meet and surpass all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Staff is trained to accommodate special needs guests and rooms are available with specific accessibility features. Manchester Grand Hyatt makes a point of offering great service activities that are enjoyable for all of its guests.
Why It's Awesome: The Manchester Grand Hyatt is an elegant and fun place to stay in San Diego but what makes it one of the absolute best San Diego hotels is that it is so easy to have a great vacation both inside the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel and outside the hotel in the surrounding city. A stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is relaxing and comfortable and its location puts it close to many of the best San Diego attractions.
- The Service: The San Diego Manchester Grand Hyatt has excellent service with staff that is truly committed to making each and every guest happy with their stay. With great amenities such as wireless Internet, pet-friendly rooms and babysitting, the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego makes every visit worthwhile.
- Gaslamp Quarter: Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is located just steps from San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter, a part of town known for delicious restaurants, great shopping and exciting nightlife. Gaslamp Quarter is a great place to walk around and spend an evening and with a stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt you are put right in the middle of it all!
- Nearby Attractions: Not only is Manchester Grand Hyatt a great hotel to stay in to experience the Gaslamp Quarter and Downtown San Diego, but it is also close to great attractions such as Seaport Village, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Petco Park, SeaWorld and more. These San Diego theme parks and attractions are great for vacationers of all ages ready to take advantage of all that San Diego has to offer.
The Local Scoop: The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is a warm and welcoming place with lots of great services and amenities that will make you feel comfortable. This San Diego resort hotel is great because it is so close to amazing things to do in San Diego, but it's also a wonderful place to stay because of the perks that lie inside the Manchester Grand Hyatt itself.
- Do Eat at Sally's Restaurant: Sally's Seafood on the Water has delicious fresh seafood meals with beautiful panoramic views of the San Diego Bay. With everything from sushi to delicate gourmet meals Sally's at the Manchester Grand Hyatt never fails to bring unforgettable flavors to the table and delight guests every time.
- Do Experience the Top of the Hyatt: The Top of the Hyatt is not only the literal top of the hotel, but also the name of the Manchester Grand Hyatt's classy lounge and bar. 40 stories up with the classic San Diego Bay waterfront hotel setting of the Manchester Grand Hyatt, the Top of the Hyatt is a great place to sit and enjoy both a drink and the view of San Diego.
- Don't Miss a Conference Here: Manchester Grand Hyatt has amazing business accommodations and conference space including over 125,000-sq ft of meeting rooms. With a variety of different locations within the hotel to host large or small gatherings, great service and a tasty and professional catering service, whether you are planning a conference or considering attending one, if it's at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego you can count on it being great.
- Don't Leave Stressed Out: Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego features Kin Spa, a full service spa with everything you could possibly need to de-stress from a hectic life. After wonderful facials, massages and treatments at Kin Spa, don't forget to recline by the Manchester Grand Hyatt pool to truly relax and let your worries fade away.