McFadden's San Diego
McFadden's San Diego
731 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
McFadden's San Diego Information+ -
Central Gaslamp Location: With cross streets of 5th and G Street in the heart of the Gaslamp District, this high-energy pub has one of the best physical locations in all of downtown and is a close walk to many other popular attractions and destinations. Sitting out on the patio for some drinks during Happy Hour is a great experience with plenty to take in any night of the week.
Awesome Ambiance: McFadden's San Diego offers a high-energy atmosphere with great vibes and music for those seeking a fun party any night of the week. This popular pub boasts a 100-foot mahogany bar, over 40 HDTVs to watch games and events on with resident DJs usually spinning sets throughout the week. The unbeatable interior is accompanied by a massive 2,200 square foot open air patio comes complete with a private bar, outdoor TVs, lounge seating and bottle service. Semi-private areas are also offered and are perfect for hosting professional meetings and corporate events.
Why You Should Dine Here: McFadden's San Diego is a pub that lives up to the reputation other cities have already established for the popular brand. Just like other locations already established in New York, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, DC and Las Vegas, McFadden's San Diego is one of the most desired party spots in its area! McFadden's gorgeous and personable Lucky Charms and sociable Ministers of Hospitality will guarantee a great and memorable time for your entire group. The menu is also amazing and offers new twists on typical bar food offerings, like Angus beef and pulled pork sliders, a signature fish n chips plate and even Shepard's pie! The options for a tasty burger are really good here too, with three signature burgers and the choice the build your own all for the same price.
Daily Specials: MacFadden's San Diego offers a unique deal on food and drink every day of the week!
- Sunday Funday: Mimosas, Bloody Marys and PBR Tall Cans are only $4 all day
- Case of the Mondays?: Pitchers are only $10 and wings go for only 35 cents each
- Two For Tuesdays: Dos XX drafts are only $2 with Azunia Tequila cocktails and sliders offered all night
- Happy Hump Day!: Drafts for only $3, Vodka drinks for only $4 and delicious burgers for only $5 will get you through the midweek properly
- Thirst-Day $1 Drink Thursdays: $1 drinks are offered all night long with the purchase of a wristband
- Friday Deals: Before 9pm, house cocktails are only $3 with beers going for only $1 and 16 flavors to choose from
- Send-off Saturdays: One special winner receives an all-expense paid vacation, so come party with us and try your luck this week
Free Parking: Whenever it's game night for the Padres, McFadden's guests are encouraged to drop on in for a Cuba Libre Mojito or a plate of steamed pan-Asian pan-seared pork chops before heading down to the nearby Petco Park baseball stadium for a Padres game. When you eat or drink at McFadden's San Diego on a night when the Padres are playing a home game, they give you a parking spot for free!
Recommended Food and Drink: The McFadden's fish n chips signature plate is a must-try, with a generous portion of mahi mahi and a house Blue Moon batter that will go great with your choice of beer. Another awesome choice is the Cali Burger, which has pico de gallo, fresh guacamole, fries and onion rings and will go great with one of the signature cocktails offered!