San Diego House of Blues
San Diego House of Blues
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego House of Blues Information
Top 5 Things To Know About San Diego House of Blues
- VIP Bottle Service: For the ultimate concert experience, San Diego House of Blues can provide VIP bottle service. You'll watch the show and get waited on hand and foot! You and your date to the House of Blues Downtown San Diego concert can enjoy your own private table, server and bottle service. VIP bottle service at House of Blues San Diego makes you feel like as much of a rock-star as the musician on stage!
- Gospel Brunch: You need to be at San Diego House of Blues on the first Sunday of the month! House of Blues San Diego offers an amazing buffet and live gospel music for entertainment during your feast for a great way to spend a Sunday with your family. This all ages event offers food to please everyone. You can go classic for your breakfast with waffles, biscuits and gravy, and roasted breakfast potatoes at the southern comfort breakfast buffet. Or, at the blue bayou breakfast buffet, you can get chicken jambalaya, macaroni and cheese and peel and eat shrimp. Get some food from both buffets! You'll also enjoy a turkey breast and ham carving station, gourmet salad bar, and plenty of down home dessert like bread pudding, peach cobbler, danishes and cookies.
- Trivia Night: Put your knowledge to the test during trivia night at San Diego House of Blues. Visit this San Diego music and nightlife destination on Wednesdays at 6pm and see how much you really know about music and pop culture. You can find out during this lively event at House of Blues Gaslamp. Enjoy a night out during the middle of the week with trivia night at House of Blues Downtown San Diego.
- Local Brews, Local Grooves: After trivia fun at San Diego House of Blues, stay for another cool event. Local Brews, Local Grooves spotlights great local brews and bands. It's great to relax at House of Blues San Diego, enjoying beers and listening to new live music. House of Blues Gaslamp supports San Diego based brews and musicians, and brings them together for one great night every week.
- Dining: Have a great meal during your visit to House of Blues San Diego. Crossroads at House of Blues is the on-site restaurant and it serves delicious cuisine. House of Blues Gaslamp's restaurant gives you a chance to fill up on food so that you can enjoy the show on a happily full stomach. This San Diego restaurant is known for its contemporary take on comfort eats. Try something new like the Voodoo Shrimp or Lobster Mac & Cheese. Go classic and eat the Cornbread with Maple Butter, Applewood Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf and Buttermilk Fried Chicken.
San Diego House of Blues is the place to go for concerts downtown. When you're in the mood to see live music in San Diego, House of Blues Gaslamp is worth a visit. It's spacious enough that you have your personal space in the crowd yet intimate enough that you can easily see the stage. House of Blues Downtown San Diego offers VIP bottle service to give you the rock-star treatment while you're here. San Diego House of Blues has plenty of special events to keep you entertained during each visit.
House of Blues San Diego makes sure that music lovers stay well fed. Going to all these music shows takes energy, and you can get that energy with tasty comfort food at San Diego House of Blues. If you're here on the first Sunday of the month, you can enjoy a comfort food buffet during the Gospel Brunch. You'll also get to hear great live music on that Sunday! The comfort food buffet at the Gospel Brunch includes peel and eat shrimp, waffles, biscuits and gravy, roasted potatoes, chicken jambalaya and more.
- Do Feast Like Royalty: During the gospel brunch at House of Blues San Diego, you can chow down on tons of great food. The variety is huge, including tasty options like biscuits and gravy, chicken jambalaya, peel and eat shrimp, make-your-own salad and more.
- Don't Miss Wednesday Nights: House of Blues Downtown San Diego features trivia night followed by Local Brews, Local Grooves on Wednesdays. See how much you know about music and pop culture during trivia at House of Blues Gaslamp. Then, enjoy San Diego based beer and bands!
- Cover Charge: Varies By Show
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: Casual
- Age Restrictions: Varies By Show