536 Market St
San Diego, CA 92101
Wed - Sat 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.
Side Bar Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Side Bar San Diego
- The Buzz: Side Bar San Diego has made a name for itself, and the press and media agree! Recognized by magazines like Where San Diego, 944 Magazine and San Diego Magazine, the consensus is that Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego is a hot downtown destination that's worth your visit. Side Bar Gaslamp Quarter was even the AOL Editor's pick for "Best San Diego Nightlife".
- Industry Night: Head to Side Bar Downtown San Diego for a memorable evening during Industry Nights. Happening on Wednesdays, Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego brings together local guest bartenders, community benefits and savvy promotions to treat those in the industry! It might just be your favorite night out during the week, and you can request guest list consideration through Side Bar San Diego's Facebook.
- Mixology Class: Learn how to make drinks like the best of them at Side Bar San Diego. Be at this San Diego hot spot the first Saturday of every month to get your mixology lessons. From 7pm to 8:30pm, the talented bartenders at Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego tell you what you need to know about creating incredible cocktails. Attend on your own and pay $25, or bring a friend or your sweetheart and pay $40 for the two of you.
- Bottle Service: Be a VIP at Side Bar Gaslamp Quarter. Whether you're celebrating your birthday or having your bachelorette party, Side Bar Downtown San Diego can be the venue for your event. You and your friends will have reserved seating at Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego and you'll be able to keep the drinks coming with a hostess taking care of your table.
- Drinks: Party it up at Side Bar San Diego - it's easy to do when the drinks are so delicious. Shirley's Dirty Orange Martini combines Grey Goose L'Orange with fresh orange, Sprite and a splash of Grenadine. The Hot & Dirty Affair Martini at Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego includes Belvedere, olive juice and chipotle stuffed olives. Keep it lively with the Peachizz Cocktail, which brings together champagne, peach schnapps, peach puree and a sugar rim.
Side Bar San Diego brings you to the Gaslamp Quarter to party, where the people are beautiful and the energy is lively. Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego makes amazing drinks like The Sweetest Taste of Sin and The Russian Grape Smuggler. The names are creative - and the flavors deliver! If you're in the mood for bubbles, get the Pears & Bubbles drink, which features Grey Goose La Poire, pear puree, fresh lemon and a hint of champagne. During happy hour at Side Bar San Diego, you can enjoy $4 draft beers, $6 calls, half off specialty cocktails and half off wines by the glass.
Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego even serves food to keep your hunger at bay. Snack on wings or fries at Side Bar San Diego, or get barbecue chicken pizza! Sticking to your salads? You can get antipasto, Caesar or mixed green salads. End on a sweet note with cheesecake or tiramisu. Have your private event at Side Bar San Diego. Make it an event to remember, whether you're celebrating your birthday, engagement or anniversary. You and your friends will get the VIP treatment, and that's the way it should be for every special occasion in your life. Unleash your inner bartender by taking the mixology class here and showing friends how it's done.
- Do Have A Cocktail: Side Bar Gaslamp Quarter's cocktails keep the celebration going, and there are plenty of creative drinks here to appeal to your tastes.
- Don't Host Your Party Anywhere Else: Side Bar Gaslamp San Diego provides excellent service to private party clientele, whether you're hosting a professional or social event. The state-of-the-art sound system makes music sound amazing and seven plasma screens are available throughout the venue to display your media of choice.