Shout House San Diego
Shout House San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Shout House San Diego Information
Top 5 Things To Know About The Shout House San Diego
- The Music: Get ready for a loud and lively night at The Shout House San Diego. This place is known for its "rock 'n roll sing-a-long dueling pianos". Locals and visitors love coming to Shout House San Diego for the interactive musical experience. The whole audience gets to be part of the show! Shout House Gaslamp will take your song requests. You just write down the song you'd like to hear and put it in the bucket up front by the stage.
- VIP Packages: San Diego Shout House offers VIP packages for your special occasion. The Shout House San Diego can accommodate parties of 8 to 50 guests. Depending on the perks you'd like for you and your party guests, Shout House San Diego offers a variety of packages. Shout House Gaslamp's Don't Stop Believing Package lets you and your party in without making you wait in line or pay cover. Your party gets guaranteed reserved seating up front or in a VIP area at Shout House Gaslamp. Your table will be decked out to denote that it's a party table and the guest of honor will even receive a gift bag at San Diego Shout House. The piano staff will give you a shout out during the evening, and you can choose to have Miller High Life, Coors Light or champagne at your table.
- Special Events: The Shout House San Diego rings in holidays with fun themed events. During Halloween, you can check out the Spooktacular Dueling Piano Show at Shout House San Diego. This event features a costume contest with prizes and great drink specials. November is fun too because of Shout House Gaslamp's mustache party. San Diego Shout House invites all guests, men and women, to wear a mustache to this event. You can ring in the new year at The Shout House at its big New Years Eve party or make it a weekly occasion and head to The Shout House ever Monday for trivia night.
- Dress Code: Wear your casual and comfortable clothes at The Shout House San Diego. You can even wear flip flops and shorts at Shout House San Diego. Come to Shout House Gaslamp to enjoy a laid-back and welcoming atmosphere - and very fun live entertainment. San Diego Shout House knows that after a tourist-y day of visiting San Diego attractions, you might still be in your Hawaiian floral print shirt and are so hungry and thirsty that you just want to go straight to The Shout House in your daytime outfit. It's all good here!
- The Food: Since you'll be singing so much, you might work up an appetite at Shout House San Diego. Luckily, The Shout House offers an entire dinner menu to fill your belly with goodness. Shout House Gaslamp has appetizers, burgers, salads and pizza.
The Shout House is a great music venue with dueling pianos. For San Diego nightlife that's a change of pace from the dance clubs, San Diego Shout House is a great alternative. Shout House San Diego gets the whole crowd pumped up with the songs we all know and love. The whole room starts singing along as the San Diego Shout House features two piano players/singers onstage who perform on grand pianos. Classic rock 'n roll hits from the 1950s until now will energize you and your friends. Shout House San Diego is known for amazing showmanship, energy and comedy.
Shout House San Diego makes sure that you have enough to eat with all the singing and drinking you'll be enjoying. The dinner menu at The Shout House San Diego has appetizers, burgers, salads and pizza. Shout House Gaslamp is pretty casual, so don't worry about getting all dressed up to come here. When you want to go out and have fun but don't want to wear a stuffy and uncomfortable nighttime outfit, head to The Shout House for a lively time. The Shout House in San Diego appeals to a broad range of ages. You might see someone celebrating their 21st birthday at Shout House San Diego, and you might also see someone ringing in their 50th year on planet Earth!
- Do Drink More: Since the drinks at Shout House San Diego are so affordable, you'll be able to indulge with more libations - and treat your friends or date, as well.
- Don't Starve: The Shout House makes sure you have something to eat - and offers an entire dinner menu to hungry guests.
- Cover Charge: Free-$10
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: Casual
- Age Restrictions: 21+