San Diego, CA 92109
Typhoon Saloon Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Typhoon Saloon
- Dancing: Get your dance on at Typhoon Saloon! If you're feeling adventurous or athletic (or both!), hop onto the dance pole to be the night's entertainment. You and your friends can have a good laugh while you pose for pictures on the dance pole. Spin around like a pro, enjoy the attention and have lots of fun dancing on the pole at Typhoon Saloon San Diego. Dancing at Typhoon Saloon is a great way to enjoy San Diego nightlife.
- The Photo Booth: Save the memories from your amazing night at Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach. There's a photo booth at Typhoon Saloon PB, so squeeze into it with your best friends or your sweetheart for memory making. Typhoon Saloon San Diego's photo booth is the perfect place to be silly, make funny faces and just bond with your pals.
- The Food: Get your fill of food before you start drinking at Typhoon Saloon. If you want something satisfying and on the healthy side, try the Calamari Salad or Fred's Caesar Salad at Typhoon Saloon San Diego. Get your carb fix at Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach with a sandwich or burger. Every sandwich and burger at Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach comes with a side of shoestring fries or a side salad. Have a little of everything by ordering a few different appetizers to share with friends. When you're looking for San Diego restaurants, come here if you plan to drink and dance too!
- VIP Lounge: Have the downtown VIP experience without the hassle of finding parking and dealing with San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter crowds. In Pacific Beach, Typhoon Saloon San Diego offers the VIP lounge for your 21st birthday, bachelorette or graduation party. Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach can provide exclusive bottle service so that you and your friends stay supplied with drinks. While you party, you'll also get to enjoy amazing views of Pacific Beach.
- Sports: Come watch the game at Typhoon Saloon. There are over 30 televisions and HD big screen plasma TVs for your viewing pleasure. Sports look amazing on the screens at Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach, allowing you to see every play as if you were there. Typhoon Saloon PB features the full NFL and college football cable sports packages.
Typhoon Saloon is a fun place to drink, dance and watch sports in Pacific Beach. Typhoon Saloon San Diego makes sure that you and your friends have an amazing night on the town. Let the music get into your head at Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach, and dance all night with your best friends. Typhoon Saloon San Diego even has a pole for you to try out your best pole dancing moves. With so much fun going on at Typhoon Saloon, you'll want to capture the memories - so head to the photo booth here to take pictures with your pals. If you get hungry, have a sandwich, burger or salad at Typhoon Saloon. Try the Calamari Salad or the Bacon Lover Burger!
Typhoon Saloon San Diego makes the sports watching experience really cool with over 30 televisions and HD big screen plasma TVs. On top of that, Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach has the full NFL and college football cable sports packages. You won't miss a game or a play at Typhoon Saloon PB. You can watch the game at Typhoon Saloon's outdoor patio or hang out inside with your fellow sports lovers. Are you celebrating a special occasion like a 21st birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party or graduation? Typhoon Saloon offers exclusive bottle service and a VIP lounge for you and your friends.
- Do Go VIP: Get festive and book yourself the VIP lounge at Typhoon Saloon. You and your friends will be treated like royalty with Typhoon Saloon PB's bottle service!
- Don't Skip Eating: Typhoon Saloon Pacific Beach serves great food to go with your drinks. Whether you have a sandwich, burger or salad at Typhoon Saloon San Diego, you can make sure that your stomach is nice and full.
- Cover Charge: Free-$5
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: Casual
- Age Restrictions: 21+