Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp
Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter
356 6th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp Information
Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp Amenities
- Buffet Breakfast
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Evening reception
- Hot Breakfast
- Local restaurant dinner delivery
- Manager's Reception
- Phone calls: toll-free
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
Top 5 Things to Know About the Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp
- Location: The Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp is nestled in the heart of downtown San Diego where you will find amazing restaurants, the best nightlife and plenty of great shopping. It is in the perfect location for anyone visiting San Diego on business or vacation. You are near everything you could want. The Residence Inn Gaslamp hotel in San Diego is just minutes from Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Coronado Island, the best San Diego bars and nightclubs.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in is at 4pm, so if you happen to arrive in San Diego earlier than that, you will have to find something to do in downtown. Check-out time at the Residence Inn downtown San Diego is rather late, at noon. This gives you plenty of time to sleep in, pack and enjoy your complimentary breakfast downstairs. Also, you must be 21 or older to register at this hotel.
- Parking: If you have a car with you, there is both off-site parking and valet parking available at the Residence Inn Gaslamp Hotel in San Diego. The valet parking fee is $38 per day, while the off-site, self-parking is $30 per day. If you are willing to pay the extra $8, it is well worth having your car readily available at the hotel.
- Pet Friendly: You don't have to worry about making plans for your pet when you head to San Diego because the Residence Inn Marriott Gaslamp hotel allows pets to stay for a non-refundable cleaning fee of $100. This is well worth having your best friend with you during your trip. You can both check out the dog beach in Ocean Beach near lots of cool shops, restaurants and bars.
- Nearby Activities: The beautiful thing about staying at a hotel in the Gaslamp District is that you can walk virtually anywhere in downtown, and other neat San Diego attractions are just a short cab ride away. You are just steps from the San Diego Convention Center and a couple more steps away from PETCO Park. Be sure to check out Seaport Village with tasty restaurants and plenty of boutique shops and San Diego art.
Why It's Awesome: The Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp hotel is the newest and only all-suite hotel in the Gaslamp. It recently won two awards: Marriott's Design of Excellence and Best Custom Design. Comfortable, family friendly, business friendly and pet friendly suites await you at this Downtown San Diego Residence Inn.
- Comfort: Since the Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp is an all-suite hotel, you don't have to worry about being stuck in a cramped space. The large suites can accommodate more than a few people making them ideal for family vacations or small groups. The suites also come with endless amenities and all have fully equipped kitchens to make you feel right at home. If you don't want to go out to eat at one of the many amazing restaurants in downtown San Diego, just stay in and cook for yourself. Rent a movie from the TV and settle in for the night on the plush bedding.
- Specials and Packages: There are multiple vacation packages that cater to any type of vacation. If you are looking for a little romance, the Wine and Dine in San Diego or Play in the San Diego Gaslamp are great for couples. The current Home Run Savings package is by far the best for families visiting downtown San Diego. This package comes with $50 per night to be used at PETCO Park as well as valet parking for $5 and two cocktails at Bar Vie nightly.
- Business Services: The Residence Inn Gaslamp Hotel in San Diego boasts two meeting rooms totaling over 1,300 square feet of comfortable meeting space. If you happen to be attending a business convention at the San Diego Convention Center, it is situated just around the corner from the Residence Inn Downtown San Diego. Enjoy endless business amenities such as wired and wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, optional catering services, presentation equipment, full service business center and much more.
The Local Scoop: The Gaslamp District in downtown San Diego is kind of like the beating heart of the city. No matter what hour of the day it is, there is something happening in the Gaslamp. It is loaded with fantastic restaurants and shops by day, and hosts the best nightclub and bar scene by night. The Residence Inn Marriott Gaslamp Hotel makes it easy to enjoy the the area, being right in the center of all the action.
- Do Bring the Whole Family: The large suites at the Residence Inn Gaslamp Hotel in San Diego are family friendly as well as pet friendly, so don't forget to bring along your four-legged family member. Its premium location lands it near all the top San Diego attractions. The hotel is walking distance from PETCO Park and just minutes away from Balboa Park Museums and famous San Diego Zoo.
- Do Check Online: Be sure to check back regularly for updated special offers and available vacation packages. You wouldn't want to miss a great opportunity to save on your next trip to sunny San Diego.
- Don't Miss Out: Don't miss out on the nightlife in the San Diego Gaslamp. Check out the hundreds of shops, restaurants and bars within easy walking distance of the Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp. Also, be sure to check out the many popular nightclubs in the area.
- Don't Smoke: If you happen to be a smoker, you will have to refrain from smoking in all the guest rooms and on the property. Unfortunately for smokers, the Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp is an entirely non smoking property.
Residence Inn San Diego Gaslamp Gallery