333 N Pacific St
Oceanside, CA 92054
Mon - Thurs 4pm - 10pm, Fri - Sat 11:30am - 11pm, Sun 11:30am - 10pm
333 Pacific Information
Quick Facts About 333 Pacific
- 333 Pacific is located in the coastal community of Oceanside in north county San Diego.
- Pacific 333 Oceanside has a lounge as well as a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
- Named Best Restaurant 2009 by San Diego Magazine, Pacific 333 Restaurant Oceanside combines striking ambiance with impressive cuisine.
Ambiance: 333 Pacific Oceanside is a trendy restaurant combining modern decor with a magnificent ocean view. A good combination of romance and style, 333 Pacific restaurant Oceanside provides a great date location as well as a hot spot for a fun night out with friends or coworkers. Guests can sip a cocktail while sitting around the dimly lit bar or have a family dinner at one of the window tables and look out at the ocean. It's a beautiful place for a great meal with a trendy atmosphere.
Why We Dine: The ocean view is unbeatable at 333 Pacific Oceanside. Guests can watch surfers catching waves and look for the infamous green flash as the sunsets from this beachfront San Diego restaurant. It's casual and trendy, creating a fun environment for a night out with friends and the outdoor patio is ideal for a romantic date night with your special someone. This seafood and steakhouse serves everything you can imagine from oysters to filet so everyone in your group will be satisfied.
- Seafood Paradise: For all you seafood lovers, 333 Pacific Oceanside boasts an impressive menu. With all kinds of seafood entrees from steamed Alaskan king crab legs to grilled Pacific salmon, 333 Pacific Oceanside is a seafood lovers dream. Start your meal with coastal clam chowder or go all out with the crab, shrimp and lobster cake for an array of seafood flavors.
- Vodka: If you're in the market for a vodka martini, 333 Pacific restaurant Oceanside is the place for you! With almost 200 vodka varieties to choose from, 333 Pacific Oceanside can make the exact drink you prefer. Don't get overwhelmed making your decision, let the friendly and helpful bartenders and waitstaff give you tips on the best vodka for your drink of choice.
- Large Portions: Get ready to stuff yourself at 333 Pacific Oceanside. The portions are large and often enough to split between two people. Larger portions mean one thing, leftovers! Be smart and take home a goodie bag to enjoy your leftovers in you San Diego hotel room or cozy of your couch.
The Local Scoop: Depending on the time you dine at Pacific 333 Oceanside, you can have completely different experiences. If you're there for happy hour and sitting at the bar, it's a bit of a fun and rowdy crowd. The drinks are flowing and the atmosphere is jovial. If you come during sunset and sit on the outdoor patio, it's more of a romantic and mellow atmosphere as guests watch the sun dip into the Pacific over a glass of wine.
What We Recommend:
- Oysters Rockefeller: This is an appetizer that will turn seafood haters into oyster fanatics! Served with spinach, gruyere, bacon and pernod, the Oysters Rockefeller at 333 Pacific restaurant Oceanside will keep you wanting more.
- Twin Lobster Tails & A 25oz Bone In Ribeye To Share: This is the best date meal at Pacific 333 Oceanside since it's designed for two people to share. Enjoy the delicate flavor of lobster with a hearty rib-eye served with seasonal mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans.
- Cuisine: Steak and Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepted
- Price: $$$