94th Aero Squadron
94th Aero Squadron
San Diego, CA 92123
94th Aero Squadron Information+ -
Quick Facts About 94th Aero Squadron:
- 94th Aero Squadron features indoor and outdoor dining.
- San Diego 94th Aero Squadron serves dinner every night of the week and lunch Monday through Friday.
- 94th Aero Squadron in San Diego opens early on Sundays for brunch.
Ambiance: 94th Aero Squadron is a replica of a World War I French farmhouse filled with military artifacts and aviation memorabilia. The restaurant is charming and inviting with a wooden decor and cozy stone fireplaces. The San Diego restaurant overlooks the Montgomery Field Airport and some of the dining tables even feature headphones, which you can use to listen to the FFA control tower. You can also choose to dine outside next to the duck pond and the life-size antique model airplane in the toasty San Diego sunshine.
Why We Dine: San Diego 94th Aero Squadron offers an assortment of protein dishes to meet your cravings for chicken breast and flat iron steak. The dinner menu also allows you to add the Australian lobster tail, crab stuffed shrimp, coconut shrimp, and the shrimp and scallop scampi to any order to make it surf and turf. We also like to dine at this restaurant because of the early flight dinner, which is a three-course dinner special that is only offered between 4 and 6pm. Furthermore, San Diego 94th Aero Squadron welcomes you to drink all the champagne your little heart desires at the restaurant's Sunday brunch buffet. Pair your champagne with the all-you-can-eat fish of the day, barbecue beef ribs, cheesecakes, strudels and more every Sunday from 9am until 3pm.
- Entree Varieties: San Diego's 94th Aero Squadron serves up pork, poultry, steak and seafood to answer your every protein craving. Whether you're in the mood for rack of lamb, prime top sirloin steak, lobster tail or pork chop, this San Diego eatery has you covered. Additionally you can create a sea and land combo by adding certain seafood options to your pork, poultry and butcher's block entrees for a surf-and-turf twist.
- Early Flight Dinners: Between 4 and 6pm daily you have the opportunity to order from the early flight dinner menu, which features a tempting three-course menu. In addition to a soup or salad, you can choose from the fresh fish, Parmesan crusted chicken, prime rib of beef or the prime top sirloin steak for your main course along with the option of Yukon Gold garlic mashed potatoes, fresh veggies or rice pilaf. To top it all off, dessert and coffee is included in the special as well.
- Sunday Buffet Brunch: San Diego 94th Aero Squadron restaurant invites you to get lost in the Sunday brunch selections from hot and cold entrees, salad, breads, desserts and beverages stations to omelets and pasta bars as well. Spoil yourself to all-you-can-eat crab legs, shrimp and scallop ceviche, carved baked ham, pork carnitas and more. What's the best part about the Sunday brunch? Champagne is unlimited as well! Indulge in the free-flowing champagne and start your Sunday funday off on the right foot.
The Local Scoop: You're invited to visit San Diego's 94th Aero Squadron for happy hour from 3:30 to 6:30pm every Monday through Friday. Sip on specially priced drinks and go crazy at the free appetizer buffet. Happy hour is celebrated in both the restaurant's lounge and outdoor patio.
What We Recommend:
- Panko-Crusted Chicken Roulade: This chicken dish will have you dreaming about your next visit to San Diego's 94th Aero Squadron. The sauteed and oven-baked chicken breast is stuffed with artichoke hearts, ricotta cheese, fresh spinach and pine- nuts. The chicken is then topped with lemon thyme beurre blanc sauce and fresh wheat cracked bread, soup or salad and creamed corn. You also get your choice of a side.
- Fresh Swordfish Macadamia: Covered with crushed Macadamia nuts, this fresh fish is seared and finished with a spicy pineapple salsa. Asparagus spears are served on the side completing this decadent dish.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$