Acqua Al 2 Ristorante
322 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Lunch, Monday - Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Dinner, Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Acqua Al 2 Ristorante Information
Quick Facts About Acqua Al 2 Ristorante
- Acqua Al 2 Ristorante started as a popular restaurant in Florence and made it's debut in San Diego in 2000.
- Located in the Gaslamp Quarter, Acqua Al 2 Restaurant is a great place to start a fun night out.
- The Acqua Al 2 San Diego dinner menu is available to guests who want to sit at the bar as well as the dining room.
Ambiance: Acqua Al 2 Ristorante has a charming Italian appeal in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter. A little bit of romance and a familiar atmosphere make Acqua Al 2 Restaurant a pleasant surprise among the other trendy San Diego restaurants in the area.
Why We Dine: Considered one of the best Italian restaurants in San Diego, Acqua Al 2 Ristorante is located in the thriving Gaslamp Quarter making it convenient for visitors staying in one of the many great downtown San Diego hotels. Spend the day shopping and grab a meal at Acqua Al 2 Restaurant to top off the day or head here before going out for a fun night on the town. Either way, the traditional Italian cuisine and great location make San Diego Acqua Al 2 a popular destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Location, Location, Location: The Gaslamp Quarter is the place to be in San Diego with amazing shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Acqua Al 2 Ristorante couldn't be in a better place and with this ideal location, it's a great spot for a pre party meal or romantic night out.
- Friendly Staff: From the wait staff to the bartenders, the staff at Acqua Al 2 Ristorante take good care of their diners. Speedy and friendly service is key and Acqua San Diego goes above and beyond to make sure guests are comfortable and have a wonderful dining experience every time they set foot inside.
- Dessert: From cheesecake to tiramisu, Acqua Al 2 Ristorante knows good dessert. Top of your meal with a delicious sweet and a cup of strong coffee to start your night on the town. It's worth it to save some room for the quality dessert menu and indulge at Acqua Al 2 Restaurant.
The Local Scoop: Dining on the patio at Acqua Al 2 Ristorante makes for some great people watching. Grab a cocktail and watch the San Diego crowd gear up for a fun night on the town. Who needs to go to the nightclubs when you can watch all the action from a comfortable table at Acqua Al 2 San Diego?
What We Recommend:
- Farfalline ai Funghi Porcini: This exquisite pasta is perfectly cooked bowtie pasta with sauteed porcini mushrooms and imported mascarpone cheese.
- Cheesecake: Do not miss this scrumptious ricotta cheesecake from Acqua Al 2 Restaurant. Accented with a subtle walnut crust, it's a dessert you will remember!
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepted
- Price: $$$