Addison at The Grand Del Mar
5200 Grand Del Mar Way
San Diego, CA 92130
Tues - Sat 5:30pm - 11pm
Addison at The Grand Del Mar Information
Quick Facts About Addison at the Grand Del Mar
- Addison at the Grand Del Mar is open for dinner only.
- A seasonal menu is presented at Addison San Diego serving guests only the freshest ingredients.
- San Diego Addison is not open on Sundays or Mondays.
Ambiance: The Grand Del Mar is the ultimate in luxury in San Diego county. Located in the affluent community of Del Mar, it's no surprise that Addison restaurant San Diego is designed with perfect elegance. From the rich wood furniture to grand entry way, this restaurant is dripping in cultivated beauty. Romance, culture and sophistication combine to create the overwhelming grandeur of Addison restaurant Del Mar.
Why We Dine: From the incredibly elegant ambiance to the spectacular cuisine, Addison at the Grand Del Mar is a restaurant you won't want to miss. Professional and impeccable service can be expected at Addison restaurant San Diego where no detail is forgotten from pulling out your chair to folding your napkin, the old world charm and service is top notch at Addison at the Grand Del Mar.
- Seasonal Menu: The emphasis on fresh ingredients is obvious at San Diego Addison as the chef prepares a new menu for every season. Chef Bradley of Addison restaurant San Diego has immense respect for traditional flavors and foods and as such, creates a seasonal menu to showcase the flavor of each ingredient's natural taste.
- Over the Top Service: The wait staff members at San Diego Addison don't miss a beat when it comes to providing the best service possible. They will go so far as to escort you to the restroom, pull up the tablecloth as you get up from the table and give you new silverware for every dish. If you like the finer things in life and expect superb service, you will be pleasantly surprised at Addison restaurant San Diego.
- Gorgeous Views: San Diego restaurants are usually known for having ocean views, but Addison at the Grand Del Mar offers a different view that is just as beautiful. Patrons can dine while looking over the green fairway of the golf course, lush garden and waterfall. See a different side of San Diego from the striking restaurant balcony.
The Local Scoop: The Grand Del Mar is not known for being cheap, prepare to spend a pretty penny while dining at this establishment, but trust us, it's worth it. The cuisine is perfectly prepared and seasoned, presentation is spectacular and quality of service is unmatched. Splurge and spend the day at this San Diego resort by booking a spa treatment and enjoying a romantic meal at Addison at the Grand Del Mar.
What We Recommend:
- 7 Course Tasting Menu: Addison restaurant San Diego invites guests to have a sampling of Chef Bradley's unique creations not always found on the menu with the 7 Course Tasting Menu.
- Dessert: Although menu items change seasonally, one thing stays the same - the quality of desserts found at Addisons at the Grand Del Mar.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Price: $$$$