Amaya at The Grand Del Mar
5300 Grand Del Mar Court
San Diego, CA 92130
Mon - Sun 6:30am - 10pm
Amaya at The Grand Del Mar Information
Quick Facts About Amaya at The Grand Del Mar:
- Amaya at the Grand Del Mar features incredible Mediterranean cuisine in a beautiful setting.
- Amaya is located at the luxurious San Diego resort, The Grand Del Mar.
- Wines from all over the world including Spain, Italy and France are featured at Amaya Del Mar.
Ambiance: Romance is everywhere at Amaya Del Mar. From the striking golf course views to the beautiful architecture, you'll feel like you're dining in the Mediterranean. The entire Grand Del Mar is inspired by Mediterranean architecture making it ideal for a date night out or a romantic getaway with your special someone.
Why We Dine: Amaya at the Grand Del Mar is the ultimate in fine dining in San Diego. With an extensive wine list and impeccable service, Amaya serves the freshest cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner from Director and Executive Chef Camron Woods. This all day restaurant never disappoints with gorgeous views and Mediterranean cuisine made with the freshest California ingredients.
- Wine List: Amaya restaurant Del Mar wine director, Jesse Rodriguez, has many accolades from "Best New Sommelier" to "Los Angeles-San Diego Rising Stars" by StarChef.com 2010. With a bottle inventory of 36,000, guests and wine lovers are sure to find the perfect pairing for their meal. From robust reds to fruity whites, Amaya at the Grand Del Mar has a bottle of wine perfect for everyone.
- Views: Amaya Del Mar makes visitors feel like they've been whisked off to the Mediterranean while sitting in San Diego county. Gorgeous grounds and Mediterranean architecture give the Grand Del Mar an air of sophistication and allure. Romantic and whimsical, Amaya at the Grand Del Mar makes any meal feel like a special occasion.
- Cuisine: The Mediterranean cuisine at Amaya Restaurant Del Mar is unforgettable. Beautiful presentation and exquisite flavors burst from each menu item made from the freshest local ingredients. Every item on the menu at Amaya Del Mar is scrumptious from mushroom risotto to filet mignon.
The Local Scoop: If you really want to "wow" your dinner guests, treat them to a meal at Amaya at the Grand Del Mar. The Mediterranean architecture of this San Diego resort is breathtaking and the food is to die for. Make any special occasion unforgettable at Amaya at the Grand Del Mar where the service is superb and food will delight your taste buds.
What We Recommend:
- Brioche French Toast: You will never think of breakfast the same after you indulge in this heavenly meal. Fluffy french toast is topped with bananas, chocolate-hazelnut sauce and toasted hazelnuts in this Amaya Del Mar winner.
- Duo of Beef: If you are a meat lover, this is the entree for you! A petite filet is paired with a slow-braised short rib fulfilling every carnivore's dream. Served with sweet corn and smoked bacon succotash.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Price: $$$$