Aqua Terra Restaurant
Pala Mesa Resort
2001 Old Highway 395
Fallbrook , CA 92028
Mon 6am - 11pm
Aqua Terra Restaurant Information
Quick Facts About Aqua Terra:
- Aqua Terra Restaurant is located on the Pala Mesa Golf Resort in Fallbrook.
- Live music is often featured at Aqua Terra Fallbrook for some added entertainment during your meal.
- Aqua Terra restaurant boasts incredible views from it's outdoor patio.
Ambiance: Since Aqua Terra Restaurant Fallbrook is located at Pala Mesa Golf Resort, it's no wonder this San Diego restaurant is focused on beautiful views of the green fairways on the golf course. Spacious indoor and outdoor seating is available with high ceilings and wood furniture for a feeling of swank at this fantastic resort. There is also a fireplace for a little romance at Aqua Terra Restaurant.
Why We Dine: Excellent service, beautiful views and a countryside setting make Aqua Terra at Pala Mesa Resort a gem among north county inland dining. It's ideal for a little romance with a lovely fireplace and upscale decor. The food melts in your mouth from inexpensive fish tacos to grilled filet mignon.
- Service: Great service can make a meal and at Aqua Terra San Diego, the servers are efficient and friendly although not always quick. They do everything they can to accommodate patrons from recommendations on dessert to refills on water or beverages. It doesn't matter if you order modestly with a few appetizers or go all out with a three course meal, the wait staff at Aqua Terra Fallbrook will treat you like royalty.
- Spectacular Views: If you love golf, you'll be itching to hit the links after a meal at Aqua Terra restaurant. Located on the course at Pala Mesa Resort, this beautiful restaurant is as good as it gets for a golf lover in San Diego.
- Happy Hour Deals: Aqua Terra San Diego offers incredible Happy Hour deals on food and drinks so make sure to get there early and take advantage of these great specials!
The Local Scoop: Aqua Terra San Diego is located in the beautiful rolling hills of Fallbrook. This is a great area for a quick little staycation for local San Diegans looking to see a different side of our amazing city. Enjoy oak trees, the occasional horse ranch and grassy fields in this lovely area of San Diego. Make it a romantic night by sitting near the fireplace and gazing onto the immaculate golf course at Aqua Terra Restaurant.
What We Recommend:
- Fish Tacos: For a great lunch option, the fish tacos at Aqua Terra San Diego can't be beat. Swai filet is accented with spicy-creamy salsa, cotija cheese, cabbage and Spanish rice.
- Salt & Pepper Crusted Prime Rib: This choice cut is served just right. It's nothing too special but served to perfection. Served with a baked potato, sauteed broccolini, Au Jus, and horseradish cream.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$