Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar
Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar
San Diego, CA 92103
Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar Information+ -
Quick Facts About Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar:
- Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar is a San Diego restaurant in Banker's Hill.
- Avenue 5 Banker's Hill serves American cuisine.
- Happy hour is always a blast at Avenue 5 San Diego.
Ambiance: Settle into luxurious comfort at Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar. With white tablecloths, plush seating and soothing colors throughout this upscale restaurant, Avenue 5 Banker's Hill knows how to invite you to the perfect dining experience. From the moment you step across the threshold of San Diego Avenue 5 right on through to your last bite of dessert, you'll enjoy the atmosphere at this San Diego restaurant.
Why We Dine: San Diego Avenue 5 serves cuisine made with the best locally-grown ingredients. The monthly-changing menu keeps guests on their toes about what flavors to expect - but the modern American cuisine is always expertly prepared and inevitably satisfying. Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar appeals to your appetite with its regional flavors and three-component dish philosophy.
- The Eats: When your stomach starts rumbling, Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar has the best fix. The cuisine stays new and exciting since the menu changes every month, and there are nightly specials to give you more food for your money. The award-winning Sunday brunch at Avenue 5 Banker's Hill is a great way to make your weekend even better. Whether you're here for a power business lunch or dinner before you check out San Diego nightlife, the seasonal fare will treat your taste buds to amazing flavors.
- The Drinks: Get the evening started on a great note with drinks at San Diego Avenue 5. The nightly happy hour at Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar makes every evening a good evening to visit this spot. Name your favorite drinks and have them served right up - Avenue 5 Banker's Hill offers a full bar. Have a creative cocktail, craft beer or bottle of wine with your meal - or just come for the libations.
- The Specials: Once you've wrapped up your big work day, unwind with great food and the three course sunset menu. This $25 meal is available all evening on Mondays at Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar. On Tuesday, enjoy small bites - you can get a half price appetizer with the purchase of another appetizer. If you'd like to enjoy San Diego Avenue 5's cuisine with your favorite wine, come by during the middle of the week. On Wednesday, there's no corkage fee.
Local Scoop: Avenue 5 Banker's Hill is the perfect place to come eat and drink whether you're in the mood for a hearty meal or several small plates that you can share with friends. Socialize with your friends while enjoying the casual atmosphere, nightly specials and fun cocktails. You can customize your experience at Avenue 5 Banker's Hill so that it's a feast of a meal or a buffet style spread of a few appetizers. This restaurant is near Balboa Park so make a day of it, plan a walk around the museums of Balboa Park before heading to Avenue 5 Banker's Hill.
What We Recommend:
- Short Rib Lettuce Wraps: Begin your meal with this dish from San Diego Avenue 5 for a culinary treat you might just fall in love with. This popular menu item combines tender meat with slaw and feta for a symphony of flavors!
- Sea Bass: Avenue 5 Restaurant & Bar serves this expertly prepared fish with light herb butter sauce. Moist and flaky, the sea bass is also complemented with delicious vegetables on the side.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$