Azuki Sushi Lounge
2321 5th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Lunch: Mon - Fri 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner: Sun - Thur 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Fri - Sat 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Azuki Sushi Lounge Information
Quick Facts About Azuki Sushi:
- Azuki Sushi Lounge is a hip sushi spot in Banker's Hill.
- Azuki Sushi Restaurant serves traditional sushi as well as specialty rolls.
- Fast and friendly service comes first and foremost at Azuki Sushi San Diego.
Ambiance: Azuki Japanese Restaurant has a trendy ambiance that draws fun-loving sushi eaters. Azuki Sushi Lounge figures that if you're going to eat out, it might as well be exciting and different. With that philosophy guiding its every move, Azuki Sushi Restaurant adds color to your dining experience with bright and futuristic splashes of style throughout the eatery. The decor as well as the food will strike you as being pretty creative, and your sushi outing to Azuki Sushi San Diego can be dubbed a success.
Why We Dine: We could write a love letter about all the ways that Azuki Sushi Lounge delights us. From the super fresh sushi that might have you calling Azuki Sushi Restaurant your new favorite sushi joint to the delicious sake options that can accompany your sushi meal, Azuki Sushi San Diego has lots of things going for it. Azuki Japanese Restaurant knows that all parts of the meal contribute to creating the ultimate sushi experience for guests.
- The Food: Get your fresh fish fix at Azuki Sushi Restaurant. With delicious options like the sashimi salad (tuna, yellowtail, salmon, mixed greens and sesame dressing), king crab miso soup and sauteed scallops, there's plenty of seafood goodness to sate your fishy cravings. The entrees are pretty creative, putting spins on food that you recognize. Take the salmon and shiitake risotto for instance, or the Japanese style braised short ribs. Treat yourself to delicious Japanese food at this San Diego gem!
- The Drinks: It's a party when you indulge in Azuki Sushi Lounge's drinks. Sit back and relax with a craft, Belgium or Japanese beer. If you're more of a cocktail person, you'll be pleased by the selection. The lychee saketini is made with lychee sake, lychee syrup and shochu. Azuki Sushi Lounge's Zen drink combines plum wine and orange juice, and the Purple Rain drink is a cool mix of blackberry puree, orange juice, shochu and lemon. There's plenty of wine and sake available at Azuki Sushi Lounge as well. One way to enjoy San Diego nightlife is to come here for the drinks and socialize.
- The Hours: Have you ever gotten an intense sushi craving in the middle of the night? Azuki Sushi Lounge's hours cater to this particular moment in time when the only thoughts going through one's head are "Must. Eat. Sushi." and you're on the hunt for a great sushi destination that's actually still open at one in the morning. Mondays through Fridays, Azuki Sushi Lounge stays open until 2am.
The Local Scoop: This San Diego restaurant really wins guests' hearts with its amazing happy hour. You might do a double take when you see the prices - and that's okay! Ogle them all you like because they're only going to look more and more appealing. Enjoy garlic edamame for $3 and seaweed salad for $4. Spicy albacore tataki is just $6! During the happy hour, you can also enjoy great drink specials like the Grapefruit Passion cocktail for $5.
What We Recommend:
- By The Border Roll: Wake up your senses with this hot creation! Spicy tuna and avocado are wrapped up and topped with seared albacore, jalapeno, signature ponzu and spicy mayo.
- Dragon Roll: Enjoy a flavorful experience with this roll. Chow down on imitation crab and avocado topped with eel, avocado and eel sauce.
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Alcohol: Beer & Wine
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$