1955 West Morena Blvd
San Diego, CA 92110
Lunch: Mon - Fri 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner: Mon - Sat 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Baci Ristorante Information
Quick Facts About Baci Ristorante
- Baci Ristorante is located just east of Mission Bay.
- Lunch and dinner is served at Baci Restaurant San Diego.
- Baci San Diego has a group diningroom perfect for private parties and special occasions.
Ambiance: Low lighting and white tablecloths give Baci Ristorante a romantic appeal. Gentleman in tuxedos will escort you to your table and set the tone for an upscale dining experience at this old world restaurant. Comfortable booths are perfect for a couple looking to enjoy a little Italian romance and a private dining area is ideal for large groups celebrating a special occasion. The ambiance is elegant and feels like you're dining in the 1920's with an emphasis on mood lighting and a rich mahogany bar.
Why We Dine: The location may not be a huge selling point for some, but we like it. Baci Ristorante is located just east of Mission Bay off Interstate 5, making it easily accessible for guests staying in popular San Diego hotels like Paradise Point and the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa. The food is undeniably good, traditional Italian and the service is impeccable.
- Location: People may not think of this area as ideal for a fine dining restaurant but it combines ambiance with convenience. There is no need to hassle with the chaos of downtown, parking is easy and you are located just across the freeway from the beautiful Mission Bay. Baci Ristorante is a diamond in the rough and will surprise you with a lovely elegant decor and well dressed staff in a mellow part of San Diego.
- Traditional Cuisine: Baci Restaurant is a nice treat for patrons looking to enjoy traditional Italian cuisine. Creamy sauces rich in butter really stand out with a unique taste that makes you feel like you're dining in Italy. From Pistachio gelato to Osso Buco, the traditional Italian cuisine at San Diego Baci does not disappoint.
- Private Dining Room: Ideal for special occasions like birthdays, company parties and other big events, the private dining room at Baci Ristorante can seat up to 50 people. The group menu makes dining with a large party easy and worry free and if you're hosting a really large event, you can rent out the patio at Baci San Diego as well to accommodate up to 120 guests!
The Local Scoop: The bar at Baci Restaurant is quaint and beautiful making it a great place for a pre or post dinner drink. Don't hesitate to get dressed up and take some friends to experience the beauty of this striking mahogany bar. If you're planning a romantic night out, you'll be in good company as Baci Restaurant attracts love birds galore.
What We Recommend:
- Braised Lamb Shank: This deliciously tender entree from Baci Ristorante will satisfy even the pickiest diner. Served with delicious truffle risotto and vegetables.
- Scampi Fradiavolo: Fresh shrimp scampi served over angel hair pasta is smothered in a spicy red sauce in this Baci Restaurant delicacy. The perfect combination of seafood and marinara makes this a favorite at Baci Ristorante.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepted
- Price: $$$