Barefoot Bar & Grill
Barefoot Bar & Grill
1404 West Vacation Road
San Diego, 92109
Barefoot Bar & Grill Information
Quick Facts About Barefoot Bar & Grill:
- Barefoot Bar & Grill only uses locally grown organic ingredients.
- Executive Chef Jessie Lee Williams works to combine Southern flavors with American cuisine at San Diego Barefoot Bar & Grill.
- Every summer Barefoot Bar & Grill restaurant features live entertainment on Sundays.
Ambiance: Barefoot Bar & Grill at Paradise Point feels like stepping into the world of Jimmy Buffett. A casual and tourist centered environment with a great outdoor patio puts guests right on Mission Bay and next to a little lagoon filled with small sharks, rays and fish for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy a cocktail or appetizer and watch as the fish swim along the water and sailboats pass by at Barefoot Restaurant Bar & Grill.
Why It's Awesome: It's all about the view at San Diego Barefoot Bar & Grill. The outside patio literally puts you on Mission Bay with incredible views of the water and passing boats. A popular sail boat destination, Mission Bay and Barefoot Bar & Grill make you feel like you're on a tropical getaway and if you're staying at Paradise Point Resort, you are! This resort has a beautiful pool, spa and lagoon with small sharks and rays you can feed!
- Sunday Funday: Every Sunday during the summer, San Diego Barefoot Bar & Grill features live music on the outdoor patio. There is no better place to be for a sunny afternoon than listening to a band play, sipping a cocktail and watching sharks swim at Barefoot Bar & Grill San Diego.
- Fancy Cocktails: San Diego's Barefoot Bar & Grill is home to one of the best Mai Tais in San Diego complete with fresh fruit and a solid punch. For a true tropical feel, grab a seat on the patio and indulge in a specialty cocktail at Barefoot Bar & Grill at Paradise Point.
- Location: Barefoot Bar & Grill is located on Paradise Point in the middle of Mission Bay. It boasts gorgeous bay front views for incredible sunsets and plenty of sunshine.
The Local Scoop: Barefoot Bar & Grill at Paradise Point is a great place to be for Happy Hour and watch the sun go down. If you want a little romance or a fun evening with friends, head to Barefoot Bar & Grill for good food and drink specials and an amazing view. It's also a great destination for lunch to soak up the sun on the patio.
- The Meat Pie: If you are a meat lover, this is the pizza for you! Stacked with Canadian bacon, pepperoni and Italian sausage, this pizza is meat lovers paradise.
- Salmon: This perfectly prepared seafood dish at San Diego Barefoot Bar & Grill is accented with jasmine rice and topped with a sweet ginger chili glaze.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$