Bay Club Bar and Grill
2131 Shelter Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
Breakfast: Mon - Fri 6:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. Sat - Sun 7 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Lunch: Daily 11:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Dinner: Nightly 5 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Bay Club Bar and Grill Information
Quick Facts About Bay Club Bar and Grill
- Bay Club Bar and Grill is open for lunch and dinner.
- San Diego Bay Club Bar and Grill is located on Shelter Island.
- San Diego's Bay Club Bar and Grill is the on-site restaurant at The Bay Club Hotel Marina.
Ambiance: When you dine at San Diego Bay Club Bar and Grill you're treated to a view of the marina. Between the sparkling water and the setting sun, this restaurant creates the ideal atmosphere for a romantic evening for two. Although it may carry romantic charm at times, the San Diego restaurant features a casual dining environment, which welcomes entire families to dine as it even offers a children's menu.
Why We Dine: The wine and sangria nights are what lure us into San Diego Bay Club Bar and Grill as they offer tempting discounts on bottles of wine and homemade sangria. And once we've been drawn into the San Diego restaurant, its the lunch and dinner specials that grab our eye. The extensive entree specials give us more bang for our buck as we receive various options for lower prices. On top on of all that greatness, the Bay Club Bar and Grill also serves combo plates, which invite you to add a seafood twist to your beef or poultry dish.
- Wine and Sangria Nights: San Diego's Bay Club Bar and Grill celebrates Wine Wednesdays once a week in which you can receive any bottle of wine for 50% off from 11:30am until 10pm. Another fun weekly special is Sangria Sundays, which serve up homemade sangria with chips and salsa for only $6 a glass from noon until 4pm.
- Dinner Specials: San Diego Bay Club Bar and Grill offers a long list of daily dinner and lunch specials that welcome you to dine on decadent dishes at lower prices. Chicken penne, shrimp and scallop scampi along with a full rack of ribs appear among the dinner specials, while the carne asada buritto, broiled salmon and fried shrimp are featured for the lunch specials.
- Combo Plates: Can't decide between a sea or land dish? Order both and make it surf and turf! The combo plates allow you to choose between the petite filet, New York strip, Cajun chicken breast or broiled sirloin, and then lets you add your choice of seafood to it. The seafood options include fried shrimp, shrimp scampi, coconut shrimp or crab cakes to make your turf surf.
The Local Scoop: Bay Club Bar and Grill in San Diego offers 20% discounts off of food to all guests staying at the hotel. The San Diego hotel is located in paradise on Shelter Island, which is often referred to as San Diego's Hawaiian Isle. Whether you're a guest at the hotel or a guest at the Bay Club Bar and Grill just for the night, dine on the outdoor patio and indulge in the nautical scenery.
What We Recommend:
- Baked Cheese Pastries: These airy little pastry puffs are baked and filled with Gouda, brie and mozzarella offering the present sized appetizer that won't spoil your appetite. The tasty treats are served with a marinara sauce.
- Three Cheese Grilled Cheese: Cheese lovers rejoice with this cheesy sandwich. This lunch entree includes a Parmesan encrusted sourdough bread oozing with melted cheddar, jack and boursin cheese. You also receive your choice of fries, fresh fruit or a cup of soup.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$