San Diego, CA 92101
BICE Ristorante Information+ -
Quick Facts About BiCE Ristorante:
- BiCE Ristorante is located in the Gaslamp District.
- San Diego BiCE Ristorante was honored with the California Restaurant Association's Gold Medallion Award for the "Best Fine Dining Italian" in San Diego.
- San Diego's BiCE Ristorante serves authentic Italian cuisine for dinner every evening.
Ambiance: San Diego BiCE Ristorante presents a handsome and upscale atmosphere. The decor is modern, clean and contemporary creating the ideal fine dining experience. The San Diego restaurant masters class and sophistication without being stuffy, as it offers a comfortable environment to treat yourself to traditional Italian cuisine.
Why We Dine: BiCE Ristorante in San Diego is delighted to present Milan native Chef Mario Cassineri 's traditional Italian meals infused with his own innovative personal twists. When you dine at the San Diego restaurant you can expect authentic cuisine with an updated approach. As for the cheese and salami bar, good luck trying to pass on the medley cheeses and assortment of salami, which are sure to call out your name. Additionally, the inviting cocktail menu may tempt you with the Italian favorites and creative concoctions.
- Authentic Italian Chef: When you dine at San Diego BiCE Ristorante, you know you're getting the real deal. Chef Cassineri was born and raised in Milan, Italy where he discovered his talents in the kitchen at 15 years old. He went onto culinary school and shadowed some of Italy's most famous and innovative chefs. Now working at San Diego BiCE Ristorante, Chef Cassineri swears by the power of fresh ingredients as he creates authentic Italian dishes injected with his own personal style.
- Salami and Cheese Bar: You'll kick yourself if you dine at San Diego BiCE Ristorante without ordering from the cheese and salami bar. The cheese bar features an assortment of cheeses made from cow, sheep, goat and even water buffalo milk including mozzarella, burrata, rosso di langa, saggio, gorganzola dolce and many more dairy delicacies. Pair your cheese with the domestic Italian honey, marmalade and jams, or the selection of olives for bursts of true Italian flavors. As for the salami bar, delight in the selections ranging from the aged prosciuttos to the varieties of "real artisanal" Italian salami.
- Signature Cocktails: You're guaranteed a good time as you nibble on cheeses and make salami selections, but the Italian restaurant's cocktails are what will really get the night started! Spoil yourself to The Warsaw, a dangerously delicious combination of Gosling's ginger beer, fresh lime juice and vodka or the Flowers in Brooklyn mixed with Absolute Apple Orient, St. Germain, muddled basil and lemon, simple syrup and a splash of soda. Go all out with the "Italian Classics" like Negroni and Aperol Spritz, or stick to tradition with the "Endangered" selection with treats like the Old Fashion or Manhattan.
The Local Scoop: San Diego's BiCE Ristorante has a partnership with the on-demand driver service Uber, which provides reliable transportation to and from the Italian restaurant. Download the Uber app on your phone to request service while first-time riders can use the code "uberbice" to receive a $20 credit.
What We Recommend:
- Petto di Pollo Farcito Allo Speck e Robiola: Don't let the challenging Italian name discourage you from ordering this decadent free-range chicken dish. The fare features peppercorn-breaded chicken stuffed with smoked prosciutto and Robiola Cheese garnished with a side of mashed potatoes and mustard leaf, cucumber, endive, and tomato salad.
- Chilean Seabass Alla Ligure: Due to it's convenient location just a few blocks from the San Diego Bay, BiCE Ristorante is able to serve up the freshest seafood. Give the pan-seared Chilean Seabass served with french string beans, potatoes, and pesto and celery root sauce a try and you won't be disappointed.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$$