San Diego, CA 92130
Bistro 39 Information+ -
Quick Facts About Bistro 39:
- Bistro 39 is open for breakfast and dinner.
- Bistro 39 San Diego is located at the Hilton Garden Inn Del Mar.
- Bistro 39 Restaurant has daily happy hour specials.
Ambiance: Bistro 39 Torrey Hills offers a contemporary ambiance that invites guests to enjoy a nice meal here. From the beautifully carpeted floors to the wood furnishings and array of green plants throughout this San Diego restaurant, Bistro 39 San Diego makes sure that guests feel comfortable and enjoy their visit. The restaurant is light and airy and is a great place to begin or end your day with delicious food.
Why We Dine: Bistro 39 San Diego's executive chef contributes to the excellence of this restaurant, and Executive Chef Larry DiFolco brings plenty of experience to his role here at Bistro 39 Restaurant. With a helpful email letter that gets sent out on occasion, you can stay aware of great events and promotions happening at Bistro 39 Restaurant. Get energy for your day by getting breakfast here or fuel up at the end of your day with a visit for dinner.
- The Executive Chef: Bistro 39 Restaurant is proud to have Chef Larry DiFolco at the head of the team! With 15 years of wide-ranging experience that spans fine dining to high volume restaurants, hotels, country club and private catering, he offers tons of knowledge and skill to the preparation of cuisine at Bistro 39 San Diego. Chef DiFolco received an Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts and Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY.
- The Email List: Bistro 39 Torrey Hills sends out a wonderfully helpful email with promotions and news on upcoming events. If you're interested in getting this kind of information, you can add your email address to the list to receive this mailing. Bistro 39 San Diego makes sure that you stay in the loop with all the fun things that are going on here.
- The Cuisine: Dine on bistro classics with a California twist at Bistro 39. Fresh California ingredients and sophisticated East coast flavor come together in these delicious entrees. Stop in for a scrumptious morning meal or eat dinner at Bistro 39. This restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, so you can get creative cuisine at the start or end of your day in San Diego.
Local Scoop: Bistro 39 San Diego takes care of guests with daily happy hour specials. Pop into Bistro 39 Restaurant after work for drinks with coworkers. Bistro 39 Torrey Hills' daily happy hour specials start at 4pm. Whether you're checking out happy hours at different places this week, celebrating a cool occasion with friends or just getting a drink after work, the happy hour specials will keep you well-supplied with food and drinks - at great prices.
What We Recommend:
- Halibut Sicilian Style: Tame that seafood craving with this delicious entree. Pan seared and cooked with garlic, this fish is complemented by sun-dried tomatoes, olives, onions, white wine and basil. The halibut is served over lemon grass scented rice.
- Mixed BBQ Grill: Have a bit of this and a bit of that when you order the Mixed BBQ Grill entree. Shrimp and chicken breast take on unique flavor as they're grilled with cherry barbecue sauce. The grilled shrimp and chicken are served with roasted potatoes and vegetables.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Not Needed
- Price: $$