Black Angus Steakhouse Chula Vista
707 E Street
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Lunch: Mon - Fri 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sat 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Dinner: Mon - Thurs 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. Fri 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sat 3 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sun 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Black Angus Steakhouse Chula Vista Information
Quick Facts About Black Angus Steakhouse
- Black Angus Steakhouse is located in Chula Vista near San Diego.
- Chula Vista Black Angus Steakhouse serves daily lunch and dinner.
- Chula Vista's Black Angus Steakhouse offers a gluten-free menu.
Ambiance: In 1964, western rancher Stuart Anderson set out to open a steakhouse that served ranch-style steaks at an affordable price in a laid-back environment. He did just that when he created the first Black Angus Steakhouse, which features a causal dining experience at a reasonable price. Chula Vista Angus Steakhouse upholds the rancher's values as it serves up the finest quality of steak in a comfortable and inviting setting.
Why We Dine: At Black Angus Steakhouse in Chula Vista you know you're receiving top-notch beef. All of the steaks served are ideally aged, carefully hand cut and then grilled to perfection. The only way these juicy steak dinners can get any better than they already are, is when you add your choice of two sides to go along with it. With options like steak soup, steamed broccoli and wild west wings onion rings, your feast is complete. The other reason why we like to dine at Chula Vista Black Angus Steakhouse is because the restaurant's Bullseye Bar features undeniably good happy hour deals on beer, wine, cocktails and appetizers. Stop in the Bullseye Bar between 4 and 7pm on Monday through Friday and treat yourself to specials on the fire-grilled artichoke and the goldstrike margarita.
- Black Angus Beef Perfection: Chula Vista Black Angus Steakhouse prepares its beef with the tender love and care it deserves to ensure you get the best steak possible. All beef is aged for a minimum of 21 days to guarantee tenderness, expertly hand cut and then professionally grilled over an open flame. The meat is then brushed with seasoned butter in order to raise the bar and set it apart from the ordinary steak dinner. At Chula Vista's Black Angus Steakhouse, you have the option of center-cut filet mignon, prime rib, top sirloin, rib eye or center-cut New York strip all of which exude melt-in-your-mouth tenderness and overwhelming flavor.
- Sidekicks: Deciding between the mouthwatering center-cut filet mignon and the top sirloin may be the easy part, as you're given the choice of two sides from the 16-choice list. If you're craving fresh veggies, check out the Caesar, wedge, or garden salad, and if you're in the mood for potatoes, try the garlic mashes potatoes, au gratin potatoes, classic potato soup or even the french fries. Other sidekick options include soups, western wild rice and green beans.
- Black Angus Happy Hour: Chula Vista Black Angus Steakhouse features a Bullseye Bar, which boasts "hi-def happy hour at lo-def prices." Monday through Friday from 4 until 7pm, Bullesye Bar serves specially priced "sideline sippers" and full-size appetizers such as the wild west onion rings and the filet mignon chili nachos. On Tuesdays, you're treated to an extra long happy hour from 4pm until close, so you can leisurely order all the discounted loaded potatoes and crispy fried zucchini you desire without racing the clock!
The Local Scoop: Bullseye Bar at Chula Vista's Black Angus Steakhouse celebrates NFL games with specials on food and drinks. Every NFL game day the bar offers discounts on steakhouse tacos and chipotle buffalo wings with a beer combo. Root on the Chargers with game time drafts, and on Sundays, check out the football breakfast menu.
What We Recommend:
- Wagon Wheel Sampler Platter: You're offered so many tasty treats at the steakhouse that it can be difficult to decide what to order, but with the sampler platter, you get a little taste of everything. The wagon wheel sampler is packed high with crispy fried garlic-pepper zucchini, buffalo chicken tenders, loaded potato skins and shrimp cocktail.
- Filet Mignon Cobb Salad: Receive your daily dose of protein and veggies all at once with this delicious Cobb salad filled with avocado, tomatoes, greens and sprinkled with Applewood smoked bacon, bleu cheese and a house vinaigrette. The flame-grilled filet mignon is the final touch that tops off this fresh Cobb salad.
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$