866 Eastlake Pkwy
Chula Vista, CA 91914
Brigantine Eastlake Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Brigantine Eastlake:
- Location: Brigantine Eastlake is located in Village Walk at Eastlake in Chula Vista in south San Diego.
- First Catch: Eastlake Brigantine offers a three-course dinner for early bird diners. Come in for this special on Sundays from 4:30pm until close and between 5 and 6:30pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Extended Happy Hours: Eastlake's Brigantine celebrates happy hour every day from 3 until 6:30pm, with additional extended hours on certain days. On Sundays, happy hour lasts all day long, and on Tuesdays the drink specials are extended from 3 until close! Additionally on Friday and Saturday nights, another happy hour special starts at 9:30pm and last until 10:30pm at Eastlake Brigantine.
- Brunch: Every Sunday from 10am until 2pm Brigantine Eastlake serves up brunch. Start your morning off with the almond-coconut crusted french toast or the seafood omelet stuffed with shrimp, crab, artichoke hearts, chives and roasted tomatoes.
- Fresh Seafood: Brigantine in Eastlake serves up the tastiest and freshest seafood from its crab cake sandwiches to its wok-charred ahi. This seafood joint also serves up daily catch fish such as mahi mahi and northern halibut.
Brigantine Eastlake serves up fresh seafood such as the pei mussels and clams, crab-stuffed shrimp and fish and chips. The seafood restaurant also offers a "get fresh" portion of the menu that features daily caught fish. Some days it may be truffle potato-crusted salmon available on the "get fresh," while other days it's the pistachio-crusted northern halibut or cioppino fisherman's stew, but whatever it is you're guaranteed the freshest and tastiest seafood. This restaurant also features an oyster bar where you can slurp down oysters on the half shell and oysters rockefeller too.
Eastlake Brigantine offers you the best place to gather and start off your Sunday Funday as the seafood joint celebrates happy hour all day long. That means happy hour priced food and drinks all day at Brigantine Eastlake from open to close! Stop in for the specially priced Monterrey artichoke fritters, jumbo shrimp cocktail, golden fried clams and more. Also, on Tuesday evenings at Brigantine Eastlake, happy hour is offered from 3pm until close! Brigantine Eastlake is the spot to go for great cocktail and appetizer prices.
- Do Indulge in the Fettuccine Del Mar: This mouthwatering pasta dish at Eastlake's Brigantine is filled with fresh fish, shellfish, bacon and mushrooms topped with a creamy goat cheese.
- Don't Miss the Swordfish: This grilled marinated swordfish dish is a Eastlake Brigantine signature entree as it's deliciously topped with an avocado-lime butter.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$