Busalacchi's A Modo Mio
Busalacchi's A Modo Mio
San Diego, CA 92103
Busalacchi's A Modo Mio Information+ -
Quick Facts About Busalacchi's A Modo Mio:
- San Diego Busalacchi's A Modo Mio is located along Hillcrest's Restaurant Row.
- "A modo mio" means "my way" in Italian.
- Busalacchi's A Modo Mio in San Diego serves Italian cuisine for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
Ambiance: The interior dining room at Busalacchi's is inviting with its rich colored decor and elegant artwork. San Diego's Busalacchi's A Modo Mio also welcomes guests to dine in the patio where there stands an intricate "wall of fire." The fire wall in combination with the outdoor fireplace and heat lamps gives the outside dining room a cozy aura. The live music that performs on the weekends provides this San Diego restaurant with an additional sense of warm hospitality.
Why We Dine: The live music featured every Thursday through Sunday evening at San Diego's Busalacchi's A Modo Mio creates a warm and welcoming ambiance where guests can feast on their Italian dishes with the sweet serenading sounds of music in the background. The weekly specials keep us coming back, as the restaurant offers great deals on wine, martinis and the Tuesday three-course meal. We also dine at San Diego's Busalacchi's A Modo Mio due to the exciting hand crafted cocktails available during the restaurant's two-hour happy hour special.
- Live Music: Every Thursday through Sunday evening live music is performed at San Diego Busalacchi's A Modo Mio. Jazz bands and piano players are favorites at the San Diego restaurant, serenading guests while they dine on authentic gnocchi and bolognese.
- Weekly Specials: San Diego Busalacchi's A Modo Mio gets the wine flowing during its Wine Mondays, which feature half-off bottles of wine. On Wednesdays, martinis give the wine a run for its money as martinis are offered at 50% off. Additionally, San Diego Busalacchi's presents a three-course dinner special on Tuesdays in which guests can indulge in a salad, pasta dish and dessert for only $25.
- Happy Hour: San Diego Busalacchi's A Modo Mio celebrates a daily two-hour happy hour. The Italian restaurant presents a variety of unique hand crafted cocktails during the happy hour extravaganza such as the Darling Clementine, which is a tasty concoction of dark rum, fresh squeezed clementine and lime juice topped with organic honey. If you're really in the mood to try something daring, give the blueberry lavender lemonade a shot, with its blueberry vodka, fresh lemonade, lavender syrup and blueberry juice mix, you're sure to get a kick in your glass!
The Local Scoop: If you love the fresh pasta served at San Diego Busalacchi's A Modo Mio and you're a fan of cooking traditional Italian cuisine in your home kitchen, then what are you waiting for? Order a batch of Busalacchi's pasta! Made fresh daily, the pasta starts at $4.25 a pound. Purchase a bundle of the restaurant's pasta and begin your carbonara and lasagna masterpieces today.
What We Recommend:
- Ravioli: This unique take on an authentic Italian pasta presents butter-squash ravioli with a sage cream sauce and toasted hazelnuts. It may not be the ravioli dish your taste buds were expecting but they're sure to welcome the pleasant surprise!
- Panino con Prosciutto: This light and fresh panini is served with San Daniele Prosciutto, tomatoes, mozzarella and avocado on a rosemary ciabatta. Pair this sandwich with a glass of wine and your belly will be shouting "grazie tanto!"
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts Reservations
- Price: $$