Del Mar, CA 92014
Cafe Secret Information
Quick Facts About Cafe Secret:
- Cafe Secret is a San Diego restaurant in Del Mar.
- Cafe Secret Del Mar serves Peruvian cuisine.
- Cafe Secret San Diego is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ambiance: Del Mar Cafe Secret offers a romantic place to come with your sweetheart! You and your darling can enjoy authentic Peruvian entrees while seated on the charming outdoor patio. Cafe Secret Del Mar's friendly staff make you feel welcome right away making it a great restaurant to enjoy in San Diego's upscale Del Mar area.
Why We Dine: With San Diego weather being as nice as it is, Cafe Secret Del Mar's outdoor patio provides space to dine and enjoy the fresh air. Cafe Secret San Diego welcomes you to come relax, and the friendly staff make sure that you have what you need during your meal. Cafe Secret Del Mar is all about giving you a warm European welcome! The desserts at Del Mar Cafe Secret are really good, so save room in your stomach for the grand finale of your meal. Once you've spent some time visiting San Diego attractions, you'll probably have worked up an appetite so make your way to this amazing San Diego restaurant when that happens!
- Outdoor Seating: Cafe Secret Del Mar gives guests the sidewalk cafe experience. Enjoy fun conversation and people watch while enjoying your meal at Cafe Secret San Diego! The outdoor seating lets you take it all in. Whether you're sharing secrets with your dining companions or laughing it up over personal stories at Del Mar Cafe Secret, you and your friends can do it while seated on the inviting outdoor patio.
- Friendly Staff: Having a warm welcome makes a difference in the restaurant dining experience. When you come to Cafe Secret Del Mar, you can expect great service. Cafe Secret San Diego lets you feel like you've come to a charming European village, where the people are as friendly as the food is homemade and delicious.
- Great Desserts: After your breakfast, lunch or dinner at Cafe Secret Del Mar, you can enjoy the best part of the meal - dessert! Cafe Secret San Diego serves desserts that have a Peruvian flair. You can nosh on dessert like bread pudding, key lime pie or tres leches. Try the traditional alfajor, a Peruvian treat that can sweeten your evening. It's made with dulce de leche and powdered sugar.
The Local Scoop: Cafe Secret San Diego can provide catering for your private event. Enjoy hors 'doeuvres like papitas, which are multicolored potatoes with creamy queso fresco and aji sauce. You can also start your party with choritos, which are mussels with salsa fresca or rev up your guests' appetites with stuffed mushrooms. Your special occasion will be memorable with delicious Peruvian cuisine. Fill people up on mini empanadas or mini sandwiches. For the main dishes, you can have Peruvian seafood paella, chicken breast and cilantro rice, portobello ravioli in creamy pesto sauce, steamed snapper and more.
What We Recommend:
- Ceviche: Transport yourself to a beach-side locale - or at least feel as if you have when you dive into this menu option at Cafe Secret San Diego. The seafood, sauces and seasonings come together to create amazing flavor.
- Turkey Sandwich: Try this twist on the classic turkey sandwich. Cafe Secret Del Mar starts with homemade oven roasted turkey breast and tops it with roasted yams, salsa criolla, greens and homemade aioli. You'll enjoy all these fixings in between toasted ciabatta bread.
- Cuisine: Peruvian
- Alcohol: Wine
- Reservation Policy: Not Needed
- Price: $$