California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
7100 Aviara Resort Drive
Carlsbad , CA 92011
Breakfast: Daily 6:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. Brunch: Sat - Sun 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Lunch: Mon - Fri 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Dinner: Wed - Sun 5:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort Information
Quick Facts About California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara:
- California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara invites you to feast at its breakfast buffet.
- California Bistro Park Hyatt Aviara lets you enjoy indoor or outdoor seating.
- This Park Hyatt Aviara restaurant has food for everyone in the family (kids included!) to enjoy.
Ambiance: California Bistro San Diego lets in plenty of light from outside with floor to ceiling windows. The outdoor seating area offers a relaxing setting to enjoy the views as well as your food. With San Diego weather being as pleasant as it is, California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara make sure that you can enjoy it whether you sit inside or outside. Whether you admire the light soaking into the room or sit outside for the fresh breeze, the relaxing atmosphere will feel really nice.
Why We Dine: This San Diego restaurant uses market-fresh ingredients so that you enjoy the best seasonal cuisine. The food tastes better because of the high quality ingredients and that goes a long way in getting people to come back again. The buffet is a great option if you like to have lots of variety during your meal - or you're incredibly hungry and would like to eat a great deal of food in one sitting.
- Market-Fresh Ingredients: The food you enjoy at this restaurant might taste especially delicious because the local ingredients are so fresh. Pulled from Southern California's land and water, the ingredients deliver more flavor and quality on your plate. Notable farms like Crows Pass Farm, Blue Heron Farm and Jidori Chicken provide the ingredients that are used in your food at California Bistro San DIego, and the farm-to-table menu focuses on seasonal fare.
- Delicious Buffet: Have a bite of this, indulge in that and taste a wide variety of dishes. Being able to eat as much as you like is also a fun benefit of enjoying the buffet. You might pile your plate high with sushi and soba noodle salad on your first round, vegetable skewers and fresh bread on your next visit to the buffet stations and seafood, carved ham and cheeses on your third round. Traditional breakfast options are also available, and these include omelets, Belgian waffles, breakfast meats and eggs. It wouldn't be a buffet without a great dessert station, and the ice cream bar offers tons of topping options.
- A La Carte Menu: If you have a more delicate appetite and the buffet is too much for you, order individual entrees from the a la carte menu. The warm house smoked salmon salad comes with arugula, mustard seed, crispy poached egg and saba vinaigrette for a savory and nutritious meal. You can't go wrong with the steak or club sandwich, and the organic homemade rigatoni will fill you up and satisfy your craving for Italian food.
Local Scoop: Bring the kids to this family-friendly dining establishment in San Diego's Carlsbad community. If your little ones are under 5, they eat free! That's just one more good reason to head here for a great meal, whether you visit during breakfast or lunch. Growing kids can eat tons of food they like, keeping them as energetic and full of life as can be.
What We Recommend:
- Half Pound Sirloin Burger: This meaty creation from California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara tastes wonderful with its bourbon horseradish mustard, red wine onions and Gruyere cheese. The burger also comes with garlic fries to fill you up completely.
- Shrimp Quesadilla: This can be your seafood fix at California Bistro at Park Hyatt Aviara. Jack cheese, charred corn relish, onion and bell pepper tumble together in between the tortilla folds to make the ultimate flavor combination with the scrumptious shrimp.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$$