660 Carlsbad Village Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Nightly Dinner: 5:00pm - close
Catch Carlsbad Information
Quick Facts About Catch Carlsbad:
- Catch Carlsbad is a seafood restaurant in San Diego's North County.
- Catch Restaurant Carlsbad serves sustainable food and delicious drinks.
- This San Diego seafood restaurant offers top-notch sushi!
Ambiance: Catch Carlsbad offers casual elegance and a lovely atmosphere for dinner with your sweetie, friends or family. Catch Restaurant Carlsbad makes sure that you feel welcome and comfortable with a friendly staff that makes you feel the "just like family" vibe, lending to an overall wonderful dining experience at Catch Restaurant Carlsbad.
Why We Dine: For fish lovers, Catch Restaurant Carlsbad is the place to go with so much seafood on the menu. The fish offerings include sushi, and you'll have plenty to choose from on Catch Carlsbad's menu. To round out your meal, you can choose from an extensive selection of drinks. If you're in the mood for sake, martinis or boutique wines, you can find them all at Catch Carlsbad.
- The Fish: Catch Restaurant in Carlsbad gets you started with choice appetizers like steamed clams manila and oysters Rockefeller. These shellfish choices are delicious, as are the spicy white fish ceviche. Carlsbad Catch Restaurant continues to wow your taste buds with options like spicy seafood soup, seared rare ahi tuna and king salmon. This San Diego restaurant is worth a visit if you're in the seafood mood.
- The Sushi: Catch Carlsbad invites you to enjoy fresh starters like the rainbow poke salad or seared albacore sashimi. These fresh selections at Catch Restaurant in Carlsbad will get your mouth watering for the rest of the meal. Move onto sushi like the Hawaiian Roll, which features crab, avocado and cucumber rolled up and topped with spicy tuna, masago and spicy mayo.
- The Drinks: With an extensive offering of drinks to complement your meal, Catch Restaurant in Carlsbad creates amazing dining experiences. The boutique wines taste great with seafood, and the martinis and sakes can nicely accent your fish entree or sushi dishes. Carlsbad Catch Restaurant knows that the beverages can be just as important as the food in contributing to a memorable meal.
The Local Scoop: Catch Restaurant Carlsbad brings you to North County San Diego, where the beach is close and the vibe is laid-back. Carlsbad Catch Restaurant provides the perfect atmosphere for enjoying a great seafood lunch or dinner. Whether you spend the day at San Diego beaches and refuel at Catch Carlsbad afterwards or you explore San Diego theme parks before your meal, this restaurant gives you the fresh fish that you crave after a hunger-inducing day.
- Saute Gulf of California Shrimp: Keep vampires away with this seafood entree. Tossed in herb garlic butter, the shrimp is accompanied by carrots, spinach and long grain rice.
- Three Catch Fish Tacos: Take a trip to Mexico - or at least feel like it when you have this plate at Catch Carlsbad. The Mexican rice, pico de gallo and fresh tomatillo sauce combine to make delicious flavor you'll love.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$