14701 Via Bettona, Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92127
Cavaillon Restaurant Information
Quick Facts About Cavaillon Restaurant:
- Cavaillon Restaurant serves French cuisine.
- Cavaillion Restaurant offers a three course tasting menu with wine pairings.
- Cavaillon San Diego has indoor seating and an outdoor patio.
Ambiance: Anticipate sophistication at Cavaillon Restaurant, where upscale dining experiences can be had. Cavaillon Restaurant may win your heart because of the classy decor and seating - and absolutely reel you in once you've had the wine and cuisine. Whether you seek a romantic setting for a date or wish to treat your parents to a nice dinner, Cavaillon San Diego can be the restaurant that makes a wonderful lasting impression on your group.
Why We Dine: This San Diego restaurant has impressive bread rolls that make a great start to your meal. Cavaillon San Diego's Sunday brunch is a great way to enjoy the weekend. With food like beignets and salmon scrambles available for brunch, Sunday mornings are worth a visit to Cavaillon San Diego. After you've dined here, perhaps you can enjoy San Diego nightlife, if you're in the mood.
- Bread Rolls: Who knew the complimentary bread at the start of a meal could be this delicious? Cavaillon San Diego's bread takes this appetizer to an entirely new level, and guests instantly have their palates awoken for the rest of the meal. Cavaillon San Diego's house made rolls are warm, fresh and pretty popular!
- Sunday Brunch: Treat yourself to the finest cuisine on the weekend - it's your much deserved indulgence after a big week of work and responsibilities. Cavaillon San Diego offers beignets, pastries that are similar to sweet doughnuts. If you have a sweet tooth, this can satisfy your sugar craving in the morning. The salmon scramble is perfect for people who are in the mood for something savory.
- Service: Prompt and professional, the service at Cavaillon Restaurant helps you enjoy your visit. Your beverage glass will stay filled and the dishes that you've finished eating will be cleared from your table in a timely manner. Cavaillon Restaurant's service makes you and your dining companions feel like you're taken care of from the moment you arrive until the time you depart.
The Local Scoop: Cavaillon Restaurant has a prix fixe menu on Monday that is a favorite among guests. You can get an appetizer, entree and dessert for $32, and that lets you try plenty of great food. For prix fixe dining in San Diego, Cavaillon San Diego is a great choice. You might start with foie gras and move onto the risotto and scallops. You have several wonderful options from which to choose. Pair your prix fixe meal with a bottle of wine, and you're set for an amazing night on the town.
What We Recommend:
- House Cured Salmon: Tender and prepared to perfection, this House Cured Salmon at Cavaillon San Diego will satisfy your appetite for great seafood. The House Cured Salmon is flavored with lemon vinaigrette.
- Seared Scallops & White Corn Risotto: The vanilla foam served with this entree adds wonderful flavor to the scallops and risotto. All the ingredients together balance each other out. The corn is sweet, the Parmesan adds a touch of saltiness and the vanilla is countered perfectly.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Wine
- Reservation Policy: Highly Recommended
- Price: $$$$