Chart House Restaurant
Chart House Restaurant
Cardiff, CA 92007
Chart House Restaurant Information
Quick Facts About Chart House Cardiff:
- The Chart House Cardiff is located in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, a small coastal community in north county.
- The Chart House Cardiff-by-the-Sea near San Diego serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
- The Chart House Restaurant Cardiff offers a three-course meal Sunday through Thursday.
Ambiance: The Chart House Cardiff is located on the beachfront with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean in Cardiff. The spacious seafood house presents a beachy interior with a wicker and wooden decor in addition to large windows providing views of the sea and sand from every angle. The Chart House Cardiff features low lighting and when paired with the glow of the sunset over the ocean, the atmosphere is both romantic and whimsical.
Why We Dine: Cardiff Chart House Restaurant features an impressive happy hour menu that is offered every weekday evening while the sun sets. We dine at Chart House Restaurant Cardiff because we can sip on specially priced cocktails with sweeping views of the colorful sunset over the ocean. Another reason why we dine at the Chart House Restaurant Cardiff is because although it serves up fish, lobster, shrimp and other delicious fresh seafood meals, the menu also serves options like filet mignon and chicken dishes for those not craving food from the sea.
- Happy Hour: You're in for a real treat when you dine at the Chart House Cardiff bar on weekday evenings between 3pm and 6:30pm. The restaurant offers $4, $5, $6 appetizers such as the spicy firecracker shrimp and prime rib sliders. Glasses of wine, cocktails, martinis and premium drafts are specially priced as well, so spoil yourself to a $7 mocha-tini or a $6 mango mojito to celebrate the end of the work week.
- Surf and Turf: Although Chart House Restaurant Cardiff is a seafood house, it also serves up steaks, poultry and prime rib as well. If you're not in the mood for seafood, order the bleu cheese filet mignon or the chicken romano. If you can't decide between surf or turf, order both! Try the brandy peppercorn medallions and shrimp or the filet and cold water lobster tail to get your land and seafood fix.
- The View: The Chart House Cardiff spoils guests with its up close view of the Pacific Ocean. Dine for lunch at the San Diego restaurant while the sun sparkles over the water, or wait until dusk and indulge in dinner and cocktails with the romantic setting sun as the backdrop. The picturesque scenery provides the ideal atmosphere for an intimate dinner for two.
The Local Scoop: Every Sunday through Thursday the Chart House Cardiff features a "distinctive dining" menu, which is a three-course meal for $29.99. Guests have the option of the clam chowder or chopped salad for a starter and the short ribs, Macadamia crusted shrimp or bronzed tilapia for the main entree. The Chart House's famous mud pie is served for dessert.
What We Recommend:
- Coconut Crispy Shrimp: This seafood meal paired with the beachfront view with make you feel as though you're dining on a tropical island. The crispy shrimp dish is served with crab fried rice and a zesty citrus chili sauce at the Cardiff Chart House.
- Hot Chocolate Lava Cake: Make sure you save space in your belly to indulge in the decadent dessert for the chocolate lover. This dessert presents a rich chocolate cake filled with chocolate liqueur, vanilla ice cream and Heath bar crunch drizzled with a warm chocolate sauce.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$$