1132 Loma Ave
Coronado, CA 92118
Dinner: Tues - Sun 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Chez Loma Information
Quick Facts About Chez Loma:
- Chez Loma serves fine French and Spanish cuisine.
- Chez Loma Restaurant is located in Coronado.
- Chez Loma San Diego is home to a fantastic wine selection.
Ambiance: The beautiful white tablecloths nicely accent the light wood chairs at Chez Loma Coronado, and the wine glasses and red flowers on the table set the mood for love. Chez Loma Restaurant has a classy ambiance that lets you know you're about to enjoy a wonderful meal. This San Diego restaurant feels quaint and historic, and you and your dinner guests will be charmed from the moment you step foot inside until you wrap up your meal with a delicious dessert.
Why We Dine: Chez Loma Coronado's staff ensure that you have a wonderful dining experience. Courteous, attentive and warm, Chez Loma Restaurant's staff make a great impression and help to create the great ambiance at Chez Loma Coronado. In addition, the French and Spanish cuisine here are expertly prepared. When you're in the mood for European cuisine, Chez Loma serves it and satisfies on all counts. The wine selection is great, so be sure to enjoy a bottle with your dining companions.
- Helpful Staff: You'll feel welcome at Chez Loma Coronado because the staff is so friendly and accommodating. Hospitality is the order of business at Chez Loma Restaurant. The staff here make sure that your preferences and requests are taken care of so that your dining experience is pleasant. This San Diego restaurant's staff go the distance to make your meal and visit amazing.
- Food: The delicious food at Chez Loma Coronado will stay in your mind long after you've dined - and have you coming back for the next special occasion in your life! Chez Loma Restaurant appeals to those who like food from the ocean with the sea bass, crab cake and lobster crepes. Make sure you leave room for the grand finale at Chez Loma San Diego. Dessert completes the meal with sweet options like chocolate bread pudding.
- Wine: Drink this tasty beverage with your meal to complement the flavors in your food. Whether you're celebrating something special in your life or simply enjoying your meal to the fullest, a bottle of wine shared with friends really adds enjoyment to the evening. The helpful staff at Chez Loma Coronado can suggest wines that will go perfectly with your meal, or you can see what captures your interest from the many wine offerings.
The Local Scoop: Chez Loma Coronado's wine flights take you on a journey of new tastes. You'll be able to enjoy the experience of discovering new wines that appeal to you. If you'd like to branch out and see what wine offerings are out there beyond what you usually order to drink, the wine flights are a fun way to do so. You and your dining companions can fill each other in on what you liked and didn't like about the wines you each tried!
What We Recommend:
- Sea Bass: Enjoy your nice meal out in San Diego with Chez Loma Coronado's sea bass. Tender and flavorful, seafood lovers agree that this entree is amazing at Chez Loma. The flavors of cauliflower puree, brown butter, capers and citrus make this a winner.
- Lamb Shank: This entree at Chez Loma Coronado is made delicious because of its coffee chocolate reduction and cremini polenta.
- Cuisine: French and Spanish
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$