Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana
1933 San Elijo Ave.
Cardiff-By-The-Sea, CA 92007
Mon - Sun 12pm - 10pm
Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana Information
Quick Facts About Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana:
- Cicciotti's Chef, Gaetano Cicciotti is a published author who uses only the freshest ingredients in his true Italian cuisine.
- Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana offers the finest in Italian dishes as well as your typical pizzas and pastas.
- Cicciotti's is located in the quaint coastal community of Cardiff-by-the-Sea.
Ambiance: Romance and a bit of classy Italian flare make Cicciotti's Cardiff by the Sea a great date night destination in north county San Diego. Elegant Spanish tile accents flickering candlelight and a beautiful ocean view. Guests can enjoy the Cardiff terrain with a few scattered palm trees on the sea cliffs above the ocean.
Why We Dine: Cicciotti's Restaurant cannot be beat when it comes to fresh Italian cuisine in San Diego. Drenched in Italian charm, this fantastic north county San Diego restaurant features incredible food, ocean views and a romantic ambiance.
- Great Food: From the bread and chunk tomato sauce to the seafood pasta with lobster tails, Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana hits the nail on the head for incredible Italian cuisine. Published author and Chef Gaetano Cicciotti knows fresh ingredients and good food and he shares it at the quaint and romantic Cicciotti's San Diego!
- Location: Cardiff-by-the-Sea is one of the best coastal communities in San Diego. Nestled between Solana Beach and Encinitas, Cardiff is home to beautiful beaches, great surf, a fun small nightlife scene and some incredible restaurants like Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana. Stay at a north county San Diego hotel and indulge in the ambiance of Cardiff-by-the-Sea and Cicciotti's Restaurant!
- Live Music: Daniel Hendrick sings live Fridays and Saturdays for an extra touch of romance and classy ambiance at Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana.
The Local Scoop: Cicciotti's Restaurant is located near the train tracks in Cardiff, so on occasion a loud train does pass by. The train tracks are wedged between the restaurant and the ocean so it's worth hearing the train every once in awhile to enjoy the beautiful ocean view from Cicciotti's Cardiff by the Sea.
- Lasagna di Mare: This is seafood pasta perfection! The Lasagne di Mare at Cicciotti's restaurant is filled with shrimp, salmon, white sea bass and crab meat, and the homemade pasta is smothered in tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese and tiger shrimp.
- Pizza Boscoreale: The pizza at Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana is unlike any you've had before. This specialty pizza is topped with mozzarella, Gorgonzola, fresh pear, onion and walnuts.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Recommended
- Price: $$