Crossroads at House of Blues
House of Blues San Diego
1055 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Dinner: Daily at 4 p.m.
Crossroads at House of Blues Information
Quick Facts About Crossroads at House of Blues:
- Crossroads San Diego is located in the Gaslamp Quarter at the House of Blues.
- Crossroads at House of Blues serves dinner daily starting at 4pm.
- Crossroads House of Blues is also home to the World Famous Gospel Brunch!
Ambiance: Live music and a rock-n-roll attitude make Crossroads at House of Blues an exciting and lively place for a great meal in San Diego. The trendy Crossroads San Diego venue brings amazing musical talent and pairs it with great American and International food to delight all the senses.
Why We Dine: There is no better way to enjoy a meal at a San Diego Restaurant than with live music and there is no better way to enjoy San Diego music than with amazing food in a cool atmosphere like Crossroads at House of Blues. Every evening is exciting at Crossroads San Diego and Gospel Brunch is a way to experience brunch like never before with live gospel singers and incredible food!
- Awesome Chef: Celebrity Chef Aaron Sanchez known for his appearances on FoodNetwork gives American cuisine an international flare at Crossroads Restaurant San Diego.
- Live Music: The House of Blues San Diego brings in talent from all genres of music from big names to lesser known artists. Make your late dinner a wild night out by eating at this great San Diego nightlife venue.
- Dinner and Dancing: Guests of Crossroads at House of Blues can burn off dinner by busting out some serious dance moves afterwards. It's ideal to have a dance floor at your restaurants so you can get up and boogie in between courses.
The Local Scoop: Since Crossroads House of Blues is located in the Gaslamp Quarter, it's a great place to end the day after shopping or hitting nearby San Diego attractions. If the band playing that night isn't your cup of tea, you can also head to one of the many San Diego nightlife venues within walking distance to Crossroads at House of Blues.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese: Decadence meets comfort food with this incredible Crossroads San Diego combination of cheese, lobster meat and crunchy panko breadcrumbs.
- Juicy Lucy Burger: Every carnivore loves a good burger and the Juicy Lucy at Crossroads restaurant at the House of Blues can't be beat! An Angus beef and apple-wood patty stuffed with cheese makes for a mouthwatering burger experience like no other.
- Cuisine: American with International influences
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations recommended
- Price: $$
Crossroads at House of Blues Gallery