de'Medici Cucina Italiana
815 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Dinner: Sun – Thurs 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Fri - Sat 5 p.m. – 12 p.m.
de'Medici Cucina Italiana Information
Quick Facts About de'Medici Cucina Italiana:
- San Diego de'Medici Cucina Italiana serves traditional Italian cuisine.
- San Diego's de'Medici Cucina Italiana is located in the Gaslamp District.
- De'Medici Cucina Italiana in San Diego is open for dinner every day.
Ambiance: San Diego de'Medici Cucina Italiana presents an old Italy atmosphere with an inviting and hospitable feel, which emits true Italian culture. The elegant dining room features Italian accents and artwork while Frank Sinatra croons softly over the speakers. The Italian restaurant also includes an outdoor patio facing the exciting San Diego nightlife, which is the ideal spot for people watching and basking in the sunny San Diego climate.
Why We Dine: San Diego de'Medici Cucina Italiana stays true to its Italian roots and takes great pride in offering authentic Italian cuisine. The restaurant serves fresh seafood with Italian inspirations and ingredients. De'Medici also offers a set ribeye steak dinner, which is an enticing value as it features prime steak with a seafood stuffed mushroom and several sides. Another reason why we dine at San Diego de'Medici Cucina Italiana is because the cliche Italian hospitality holds true as it accommodates large parties with specific group menus and private dining areas.
- Seafood with an Italian Kick: De'Medici serves a variety of seafood with an authentic Italian influence. The swordfish piccata for example is thinly sliced fish prepared in fresh lemon with white wine sauce and Italian imported capers, while the cioppino marechiaro offers a combination of sea bass, shrimp, swordfish, clams, halibut and calamari bathed in traditional tomato and saffron broth.
- Ribeye Steak Dinner: San Diego de'Medici Cucina Italiana presents a charbroiled USDA prime ribeye steak served with a mushroom stuffed with crab, lobster and shrimp. This fixed price dinner includes the vegetable of the day, steak fries or twice baked potatoes in addition to your choice of bleu cheese wedge or field greens.
- Large Groups: San Diego's de'Medici Cucina Italiana invites you to celebrate your next special occasion at the restaurant as it accommodates your party with an assortment of prix fixe menus and various seating areas. Guests planning a gathering at the restaurant have the choice of celebrating in the outdoor patio, bar area, executive table or at the long table in the semi-private dining room. The Italian restaurant is both helpful and welcoming as you plan your dinner party at ease.
The Local Scoop: De'Medici is tucked away in the exciting Gaslamp District of San Diego. This historic area is known for its Victorian buildings and art galleries, but also for its alluring nightlife featuring bars, comedy clubs and music venues to visit after an delicious dinner at the Italian restaurant.
What We Recommend:
- Seafood Delight: This seafood combo with Italian infusion is sure to live up to its namesake with its serving of lobster ravioli and seafood cannelloni dressed in a special pink vodka sauce.
- Pollo alla Marsala: Boneless chicken breast prepared in marsala wine and mushroom sauce is a simple yet savory dinner choice sure to leave you tempted to lick the plate clean.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$$