Del Mar Rendezvous
1555 Camino Del Mar, Suite 102
Del Mar, CA 92014
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Del Mar Rendezvous Information
Quick Facts About Del Mar Rendezvous:
- Don't let the culturally confusing name deter you from indulging in the traditional and ancient Chinese flavors, which are revamped with a modern mix of Asian infusions and high quality ingredients.
- For four consecutive years, San Diego's Del Mar Rendezvous has been voted "Best Chinese" restaurant by San Diego Magazine's Readers' Pick. In 2012 it was also awarded San Diego Magazine Readers' Pick "Best Vegetarian" Winner.
- San Diego's Del Mar Rendezvous serves lunch on Monday through Saturday and is open for dinner every evening starting at 4pm. The Chinese restaurant provides take-out as well.
Ambiance: San Diego Del Mar Rendezvous presents a comfortable and casual dining experience that welcomes families, business lunches and intimate dates. The interior of Del Mar Rendezvous is simple yet it creates an appealing and appetizing environment where you may find yourself compelled to scarf down seafood lo mein or noodle soup. The Chinese restaurant invites guests to sit in the recently renovated outdoor patio, which offers glimpses of the Pacific Ocean and sunsets over the water in the evenings.
Why We Dine: With the exciting and enticing old world Chinese recipes blended with modern Asian flavors it's no wonder why San Diego Del Mar Rendezvous is voted the best Chinese restaurant in San Diego. In addition to the unique vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free menus, the restaurant serves up dishes from the land, from the sea and tofu too. You must finish off your entree with a decadent desert, even though some of the deserts on the menu may deviate from the Asian flair, the mango sorbet and raspberry cheese cake are definitely worth the stuffed feeling you'll endure after eating every last crumb.
- Attentive Service: San Diego Del Mar Rendezvous prides itself on helpful and attentive service providing recommendations and constant availability. The restaurant creates an additional welcoming and inviting touch as the restaurant's manager, Dan, is known to frequent tables introducing himself and asking about your dining experience.
- Vast Selection: Del Mar Rendezvous in San Diego features 110 wines, 25 imported and craft beers and six Japanese sakes to accompany the more than 100 different dishes served on the menu.
- Dietary Accommodations: San Diego's Del Mar Rendezvous strives to accommodate the dietary needs of all of its guests, therefore it provides gluten-free, vegetarian and even vegan menus. These customized meals feature the same bursts of flavor as the other menu items with its spicy Peppery Fried Tofu and mouthwatering gluten-free Chicken Curry.
Insider Knowledge: Every day at San Diego Del Mar Rendezvous guests receive half-priced wine, beer and sake when they order it to go. This special includes both take-out orders and take-home purchases with your meal and is the perfect opportunity to save a treat to enjoy later at home.
- Triple "S" Chicken: This crispy white chicken sauteed with three sauces: Sriracha, sweet, and sour sauce makes it a triple threat. It's also served with your choice of brown or white rice with free refills.
- Buddha's Treasure: San Diego Del Mar Rendezvous serves up a tasty tofu dish mixed with various vegetables such as baby bok choy, broccoli, carrots and shiitake mushrooms all cooked in a creamy garlic sauce. As an added bonus, this meal is both vegan and vegetarian.
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Alcohol: Beer, wine and sake
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$