Dick's Last Resort San Diego
345 4th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Daily Lunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Dick's Last Resort San Diego Information
Quick Facts About Dick's Last Resort San Diego:
- Dick's Last Resort San Diego is not for the sensitive diner. The staff members have major attitude and they aren't afraid to show it, that's half the fun.
- Make sure to bring your sense of humor when you visit San Diego Dick's Last Resort because you are sure to be made fun of at some point.
- Don't get dressed up. The wait staff at Dick's Last Resort San Diego is known for throwing napkins and straws at guests, this definitely isn't a classy San Diego restaurant.
Ambiance: Ambiance is key at Dick's Last Resort San Diego. It's not romantic and it sure isn't classy, but it's fun, casual and slightly obnoxious. Just the way we like it!
Why It's Awesome: It's awesome if you have a sense of humor and are here to have fun, otherwise you won't be happy. Dick's Last Resort Restaurant San Diego is known to give you a side of sass with your burger so be ready for some heckling at this hot spot in the Gaslamp Quarter. It's so laid back that you might end up in a wet napkin fight with other patrons. Hey, it's been known to happen.
- Location: San Diego restaurant Dick's Last Resort may not be the hippest, trendiest place in town, but it definitely has a great location. In the heart of the Gaslamp District, Dick's Last Resort San Diego is conveniently located near popular bars, clubs and downtown San Diego hotels.
- Service: They may be rude but they know how to serve. The wait staff at Dick's Last Resort San Diego is sure to ruffle your feathers but they'll also get your food out nice and fast and check on you with a snarl.
- Outdoor Patio: San Diego Dick's Last Resort has a large outdoor patio for soaking up the sun and enjoying a drink. San Diego is known for great weather and Dick's Resort San Diego knows there is no better way to dine in America's Finest City than sitting in the sunshine.
The Local Scoop: Game days are key at Dick's Resort San Diego. Located a few steps from PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres, Dick's Last Resort San Diego is a popular spot for a pre or post game drink. Sport your team colors and head over to San Diego Dick's Last Resort for a fun time in the Gaslamp.
- Love Me Tenders: Everyone loves some chicken tenders and the ones at San Diego Dick's Last Resort can't be beat. Served with fries and BBQ sauce.
- Killa Rita: Strong margaritas are the way to go at Dick's Last Resort San Diego. The more you drink, the less you'll think about the inappropriate message scribbled on the paper hat you're wearing.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepted but usually unnecessary.
- Price: $$