Eddie V's La Jolla
Eddie V's La Jolla
La Jolla, CA 92037
Eddie V's La Jolla Information+ -
Quick Facts About Eddie V's La Jolla
- The refreshing ocean breeze and romantic views of the sun setting over La Jolla Cove are nightly occurrences at San Diego Eddie V's La Jolla prime seafood restaurant.
- Eddie V's La Jolla in San Diego hosts live music, often jazz musicians, in the upstairs lounge, which completes the fine dining experience.
- The prime seafood restaurant presents a dinner menu, but also an additional weekend menu with lunch options and sandwiches.
Ambiance: San Diego's Eddie V's La Jolla creates an upscale and classy yet comfortable setting with views that overlook the waves crashing at La Jolla Cove. The downstairs dining room is considered to be more on the formal side in a romantic atmosphere with the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean in the background. There is also an outdoor dining patio, where guests can soak up the sea breeze and smell the ocean air while dining on fresh seafood and juicy hand cut steak. The upstairs area of San Diego Eddie V's La Jolla welcomes guests to eat in the lounge that hosts live music or to grab a drink at the upstairs outdoor bar, which is especially warm and inviting if you snag a spot around the fire pit.
Why We Dine: The atmosphere and views of La Jolla Cove from Eddie V's La Jolla in San Diego are enough to keep you coming back, but the selection of fresh prime seafood is the main attraction. The iced shellfish tower is any seafood lover's dream come true as it's stacked high with chilled Maine lobster, oysters and shrimp, while the USDA prime bone-in rib eye will leave you salivating for more. Additionally, Eddie V's La Jolla in San Diego features an "embellish your steak" category on the menu, which gives you to option of dressing up your steak with Bearnaise sauce, black peppercorns and cognac sauce or Jonah crab and Hollandaise.
- Side Dishes: While side dishes are usually meant to accompany the main dish, the sides at San Diego Eddie V's La Jolla steal the show as the restaurant serves up crab fried rice with scallion and mushrooms, garlic and herb heirloom potatoes and truffle macaroni and cheese, which may leave you wishing you'd stocked up on the sides!
- Bananas Foster: Delicious vanilla butter cake drizzled with brandy sauteed bananas topped off with a side of maple pecan ice cream is a favorite that you'll want to make sure to save room for after dinner.
- Gluten Free Menu: San Diego Eddie V's La Jolla is not a gluten-free kitchen, however it supplies a specific gluten-free menu catered toward your dietary needs. The filet mignon, seafood chopped salad and the Chilean Sea Bass are just a few of the mouthwatering options featured on the designated menu.
Local Scoop: San Diego Eddie V's is located on prime real estate in Downtown La Jolla with breathtaking views of the ocean. This is the ideal spot for spending date night or for introducing out of towners to this beautiful and scenic slice of San Diego.
- Maine Lobster Tacos: This San Diego Eddie V's La Jolla appetizer comes with lobster nestled in house-made fresh tortillas sprinkled with grilled corn pico de gallo.
- 8 Oz Filet Mignon and Broiled Cold Water Lobster Tail: Having trouble choosing between fresh seafood and hand cut prime steak? Order this combo and get the best of both worlds.
- Cuisine: Prime Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Price: $$$