El Callejon Encinitas
El Callejon Encinitas
Encinitas, CA 92024
El Callejon Encinitas Information+ -
Quick Facts About El Callejon Encinitas:
- El Callejon Encinitas has live music every Thursday night featuring all kinds of music genres.
- El Callejon in Encinitas has an expansive list of tequilas for your tequila tasting pleasure.
- Happy Hour at Encinitas El Callejon is every day from 3pm - 7pm.
Ambiance: El Callejon Encinitas is a slightly upscale Mexican restaurant with a festive atmosphere. Bright colors, a large open air seating area and live music certainly nights makes El Callejon restaurant Encinitas a fun destination for pre-drinks before a night on the town or a fun festive meal.
Why We Dine: El Callejon in Encinitas is a popular destination for locals and visitors looking for a fun Happy Hour. Located within walking distance to a few San Diego hotels in Encinitas and some little dive bars like the Saloon and D Street Bar and Grill. The fun atmosphere, good drinks specials and friendly service make El Callejon Encinitas a great spot for a bite in north county San Diego.
- Happy Hour: Happy Hour at El Callejon Encinitas features great drink specials like $3.75 margaritas and well drinks and $2.50 domestic beers. There are also lots of scrumptious entrees on special during Happy Hour making it a great way to save some money and have a great time.
- Location: Encinitas El Callejon is conveniently located within walking distance to bigger Encinitas bars like 1st Street and the Saloon making it easy to have dinner and a few drinks and then head on to another San Diego nightlife venue. Don't get stuck taking a cab or needing a sober driver after a couple Happy Hour margaritas at El Callejon in Encinitas. With this great location, you are just a few blocks from fun north county bars.
- Tequila: El Callejon Encinitas has an extensive list of tequilas available from the cheap stuff like Jose Cuervo to the $20 DeLeon Reposado Margarita. The bartenders are also very knowledgeable about good sipping tequilas so don't be afraid to ask, but be ready for what they give you.
The Local Scoop: Happy Hour at El Callejon in Encinitas is very popular so make sure to get there early to find a seat. The bar area is small and gets packed early but it's definitely worth rubbing elbows with the locals at this fun Happy Hour destination.
- House Margarita: The margaritas at El Callejon in Encinitas definitely pack a punch and if you catch it during Happy Hour, they are less than $4!
- Land & Sea Combo: Can't make up your mind between seafood and steak? At Callejon in Encinitas, you don't have to! This amazing entree is big enough for two people and comes with three giant shrimp and a 4oz top sirloin steak.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: No reservations needed
- Price: $$