El Callejon Vista
20 Main St., Suite H100
Vista, CA 92083
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM. Saturday - Sunday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM; Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 3:00PM - 10:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 3:00PM - 11:00PM
El Callejon Vista Information
Quick Facts About El Callejon Vista:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served up at El Callejon Vista in San Diego. Scarf down huveos rancheros for breakfast or dine on tostadas and tomales for lunch.
- San Diego El Callejon Vista hosts live traditional Mariachi music every Friday and Saturday night from 6pm until 10pm.
- El Callejon Vista in San Diego features a vast selection of tequilas from bottom shelf Jose Cuervo to high class and quality Dos Lunas Grand Reserve. Take a shot or mix it in with your margarita!
Ambiance: San Diego El Callejon Vista is an inviting and welcoming traditional Mexican restaurant with colorful and festive dinnerware, hand-painted tequila bottles and Mexican artifacts lining the wall. Although the bar area is small, it provides a quaint and intimate setting for catching up over a pitcher of margaritas. The Friday and Saturday night Mariachi performances offer amusing entertainment and give this bar added flair and authenticity.
Why We Dine: San Diego's El Callejon Vista is a well-rounded restaurant to dine for dinner and drinks. Whether you've got the little ones in tow or you have vegetarian preferences, there is something on the menu to suit any desire. If it's been a long day at work or you're looking for a drink before a night on the town, San Diego El Callejon Vista has an extensive tequila list and serves up margaritas with fresh squeezed limes and no artificial mixes.
- Kids Menu: If you've got a picky eater on your hands, San Diego El Callejon Vista has options that will get your kid's lips licking from Mexican quesadillas to American burgers with fries.
- Vegetarian Options: San Diego El Callejon Vista offers a wide selection of meat-less meals such as Creme de Frijol, which is black mean soup, Ensaladas Mixtas and Tacos de Rajas, which are tacos made with chile poblano, onions, cheese and cream sauce.
- Margarita Selection: If you're craving a margarita with a kick or a twist, El Callejon Vista is the place to go, as it's known for its heavy handed bartenders. The bar serves up a vast selection of eleven different margaritas from the El Callejon Margarita made with a splash of orange juice to the 24 Karat Margarita blended with pomegranate liqueur.
The Local Scoop: Margarita Mondays offer margaritas for only $3.75 all day and Taco Tuesdays serve up $2 tacos for the entire day. For added fun, stick around for Happy Hour which take place every day from 3pm until 7pm for additional drink specials.
- Chile Relleno: This tasty traditional Mexican dish includes a chile poblano filled with either cheese or ground beef and topped with tomato sauce. Rice, beans and tortillas are also served on the side.
- Callejonada: Your choice of carne asada or chicken is mixed with cheese in pita bread creating a divine and delicious dinner. Guacamole and black beans are served on the side as well.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Takes reservations
- Price: $$