El Vitral Restaurant
815 J Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Dinner: Sun - Thurs 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Fri - Sat 5 p.m. - 12 a.m. Brunch: Sat - Sun 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
El Vitral Restaurant Information
Quick Facts About El Vitral Restaurant:
- El Vitral Restaurant is a Mexican restaurant in San Diego.
- El Vitral San Diego is located in the East Village by Petco Park.
- El Vitral Mexican Restaurant has a fantastic happy hour, so stop by if you love tequila!
Ambiance: The lively and trendy ambiance at El Vitral Downtown ensures that you and your friends have a great time here. Whether you're here with pals, your sweetheart, coworkers or relatives, El Vitral Restaurant is fun, the food is good and the drinks are tasty. El Vitral Mexican Restaurant has contemporary yet warm furnishings so that you feel like you're eating at a nice place, yet you can still be comfortable and relaxed in San Diego.
Why We Dine: El Vitral Restaurant will tame that growling stomach of yours with delicious Mexican food. Eat like the locals do in San Diego, because the Mexican food hits the spot at El Vitral Restaurant. Made with great cuts of meat and fresh produce, El Vitral Mexican Restaurant's food is high quality. Wash those tacos down with strong and flavorful drinks like tequila, beer and margaritas. While you chow down on these great Mexican eats and swallow your libations of choice, enjoy some major people watching as this restaurant is right next to Petco Park.
- Food: Arrive hungry to El Vitral Restaurant, because you'll be able to fill up on top notch eats like molé, salmon and shrimp tacos, and even vegetarian enchiladas. Your meal at El Vitral Restaurant will start off on a wonderfully delicious note too, with chips and spicy salsa dip. Then, it's your call - whether you want to dive into mahi mahi tacos or chilaquiles, or go for the brunch eats like cream cheese French toast, the fresh fruit bowl or the Huevos Benedictinos, you're going to be a happy diner.
- Drinks: Get together for drinks with friends at El Vitral Restaurant. The tacos you feast on will taste great paired with your drink of choice, whether you're in the mood for beer, tequila or a margarita. The libations at El Vitral Restaurant will complete your meal, making you feel like you're on a vacation in Mexico (or at a really fun San Diego restaurant). Shake up your normal drink choices and get the Xochitl: So Chill margarita. Interesting flavor awaits with these creations from El Vitral San Diego!
- Location: People watching is lots of fun at El Vitral Restaurant, thanks to the prime location by Petco Park. After you've watched the ball game, you can come here for drinks to celebrate your team's victory or cheer up after their loss. El Vitral San Diego is close to San Diego nightlife, so you can go get your dance on at a nearby club or go bar hopping from spot to spot in the Gaslamp Quarter.
The Local Scoop: Not only can you enjoy great tequila at El Vitral San Diego, you can do tequila flights for a good variety of them. El Vitral Restaurant lets you discover new flavors and determine what you like and don't like when it comes to tequila. One thing's for sure, the more you drink, the better everything will taste. Celebrate that it's the weekend by coming for brunch - you'll enjoy bottomless mimosas and drinks.
What We Recommend:
- Emoladas: El Vitral San Diego's emoladas are filling and satisfying. This entree at El Vitral Restaurant features warm chicken mole filling that has a sweet flavor and touch of cinnamon. Get this if you like to mix sweet and savory flavors together!
- Duck Tacos: These popular tacos at El Vitral San Diego have tender duck meat that pack plenty of flavor in each bite. You've had tacos before - now's your chance to eat unique duck tacos!
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Not Needed
- Price: $$