The Fish Market
750 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Lunch: Daily 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Dinner: Nightly 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
The Fish Market Information
Quick Facts About The Fish Market:
- The Fish Market is a San Diego seafood restaurant.
- Fish Market San Diego offers gorgeous views of the water.
- Fish Market Restaurant San Diego serves lunch and dinner.
Ambiance: San Diego Fish Market Restaurant offers a casual dining experience with great harbor views. The Fish Market has friendly and helpful staff that welcome you with warm greetings. Fish Market San Diego's casual yet nice ambiance makes it a great place to eat on a date or with friends and family. The casual Fish Market Restaurant San Diego is worth a visit, especially with out of town guests to show them the gorgeous water views and incredible fresh seafood.
Why We Dine: The Fish Market has views that are worth the visit all on their own! Fish Market San Diego offers a wide variety of sushi and seafood so that you can find what you're looking for. Fish Market Restaurant San Diego knows that every seafood lover is different - and while one may want clam chowder, another may want seafood pasta and even another may be in the mood for just the fish. The Fish Market has a great happy hour that visitors and locals love, and since it happens Monday through Thursday, you can get through the week even easier with this afternoon/evening treat. This restaurant is also close to popular San Diego hotels making a great destination for out of town visitors.
- Views: Look out at the water while you eat at Fish Market Restaurant San Diego. You can see boats in the water as well as birds flying around and the beatiful blue sky. Fish Market San Diego gives you something to look at in addition to your good looking dinner companions.
- Food: You and your lunch or dinner date can chow down on sushi and seafood, and the extensive menu at Fish Market Restaurant San Diego lets you satisfy your particular craving. Whether you're in the mood for clam chowder, mussels or seafood pasta, you've got plenty of choices at The Fish Market. The food tastes fresh and incredibly satisfying, so reat yourself to a great meal at The Fish Market.
- Happy Hour: The Fish Market has great eats and drinks during their popular happy hour. For prices that won't break the bank, Fish Market San Diego fills you up on the seafood you love and the drinks that help you relax and enjoy the evening. Fish Market Restaurant San Diego's happy hour is from 3pm to 6pm, Monday through Thursday.
The Local Scoop: The Fish Market's menu items change twice daily to feature the freshest food. Depending on the season, availability and fishing luck, this San Diego restaurant will have a different menu. Fish Market San Diego brings you the best and freshest meals this way! Fish Market Restaurant San Diego can provide you with up-to-date availability and price information during your visit or over the phone.
What We Recommend:
- Crab Cioppino: Come to The Fish Market for its famous entree, the dungeness crab cioppino. You'll get to feast on assorted seafood, and the entree comes with house-made marina sauce and Romano cheese. You also get garlic bread! If you'd like pasta with this entree, you can add it for $3.
- East Coast Clam Bake: Get ready for a seafood meal that's fit for a king. Lobster, prawns, shrimp, clams and mussels will tantalize your taste buds. This entree also includes corn on the cob and potatoes, and these are combined with the seafood in an Old Bay broth.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$