Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla
8970 University Center Lane
La Jolla, CA 92122
Dinner: Sun - Thurs 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Fri - Sat 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla Information
Quick Facts About Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
- San Diego Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar is located in La Jolla.
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar in San Diego is open every evening for dinner.
- San Diego's Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar serves steak and seafood.
Ambiance: San Diego Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar features both indoor and outdoor dining rooms. Feast outside in the warm sunny San Diego weather or spoil yourself to a cozy indoor dining experience around the fireplace. The steakhouse and wine bar also offers several private rooms for special events and meetings including a wine room and library area as well.
Why We Dine: San Diego Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar features an iconic selection of wines from light sparkling wines to denser and higher intensity dessert wines and ports. The steakhouse serves specially selected and prepared prime beef to pair with your wine choices. San Diego Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar recommends matching wines that echo the flavors in your entree for the best pairing, such as a Cabernet Sauvignon with a bone-in ribeye. The steakhouse and wine bar also offers a daily happy hour that includes $6 select wines, cocktails and appetizers.
- 100 Wines by the Glass: San Diego's Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar features an awarding-winning collection of 100 wines from local and international wineries as well as an extensive reserve list. In 2010, the wine bar was the winner of the Best California Wine List Competition, and 2008 through 2011 it has been honored with the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence. The impressive collection of wines is available by the bottle, glass, taste or flight.
- Prime Beef: San Diego's Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar serves corn-fed USDA prime beef, which has been aged for four weeks to ensure the best texture and flavor. The steak is then boiled at 1,600 degrees to secure all the flavor and juices. seasoned with salt and pepper and then topped with butter and parsley.
- 5 for $6 'til 7: San Diego Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar features a happy hour menu between 5pm and 7pm each night offering five cocktails, five wines by the glass and five appetizers for only $6 each.
The Local Scoop: Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar is located in the La Jolla area where there are tons of must-see San Diego attractions. While you're in the area, check out the wild seals basking at the Children's Pool or snorkel in La Jolla Cove and catch glimpses of leopard sharks and bright Garibaldi, which are the California state fish. After a day in the sun there is no better way to relax and rejuvenate than a meal at the steakhouse and wine bar.
What We Recommend:
- Porcini Rubbed Filet Mignon: Considered one of Fleming's new classics, this savory center cut meat is served with grilled asparagus and a Gorgonzola cream sauce.
- Barbecue Scottish Salmon Fillet: Get your seafood fix with this barbecue glazed fresh fish fillet with sauteed mushrooms, and you won't be disappointed.
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$$