French Market Grille
15717 Bernardo Heights Pkway
San Diego, CA 92128
Lunch: Mon - Sun 11 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Dinner: Mon - Sun 4:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
French Market Grille Information
Quick Facts About French Market Grille:
- San Diego's French Market Grille is located in the Rancho Bernardo area.
- French Market Grille in San Diego serves French inspired cuisine.
- San Diego French Market Grille is open for lunch and dinner every day of the week.
Ambiance: When you dine at the French Market Grille you'll feel as though you've transported to the French countryside. The outdoor patio features an inviting garden with a fountain, which creates the perfect oasis for eating a late afternoon lunch. The indoor dining room is warm and cozy with a fireplace, pink table clothes and a floral interior.
Why We Dine: San Diego's French Market Grille prepares authentic French cuisine including salad Nicoise and Bouillabaisse, which may make you think you're dining in Paris. The French restaurant's generous wine list completes the dining experience with various wines to complement your feast. To further ensure your meal is the finest and freshest possible, French Market Grille cooks with locally grown produce.
- Traditional Cuisine: San Diego French Market Grille serves authentic French cuisine such as frog legs Provencal and escargots a la bourguignonne. You'll feel like you should be dining with a view of the Eiffel Tower as you savor coq au vin and a glass of wine.
- The Wine: San Diego's French Market Grille features an extensive wine list that includes the usual Merlots, pinot noirs and chardonnays, but the French restaurant also serves genuine French wines such as white burgundy's. Follow the rules that say white wine with seafood and poutlry, red wine with meat, or think outside of the box and try your own pairings!
- Local Ingredients: To ensure the freshest cuisine, San Diego French Market Grille supports local farms as the chefs prepare meals with locally grown vegetables and produce.
The Local Scoop: San Diego's French Market Grille is located in Rancho Bernado, which is home to several wineries such as the Bernardo Winery. Spend the day exploring a vineyard and wine tasting, and then indulge in the French Market Grille's fine French cuisine.
What We Recommend:
- Scallops with Grapefruit Sauce: This unusual appetizer with a tart and citrus kick is sure to give your taste buds something to celebrate at San Diego French Market Grille.
- Chocolate Bombe: This decadent and delicious French dessert is creme brulee-like with a crispy hazelnut bottom topped off with dark chocolate mousse and marinated cherries.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Reservation Policy: Reservations suggested
- Price: $$$