Inn at the Park
3167 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm
Inn at the Park Information
Quick Facts About Inn at the Park:
- San Diego Inn at the Park is located on the lower level of the Inn at the Park Hotel.
- Inn at the Park in San Diego serves American cuisine with a Southern Californian infusion.
- San Diego's Inn at the Park is open daily for dinner.
Ambiance: This piano bar and restaurant brings you back in time with its old timey charm and historical coastal inn decor. The allure of this restaurant is all in the details as the walls are covered in elegant artwork, gilded gold edged plates are set on the tables, and candles dimly light the dining room. At the San Diego Inn at the Park, the piano player softly croons in the background while you dine on certified Angus beef and sustainable seafood.
Why We Dine: San Diego Inn at the Park features a variety of local talent to serenade guests while they dine. Depending on the day of the week, guests may witness some brave karaoke singers or the soft sounds of a piano player. On the third Thursday of the month, for a $5 cover charge guests can head up to the rooftop bar and listen to the jazz performer of the evening. In addition to the live entertainment offered at the Inn at the Park, the restaurant also serves the best quality beef, seafood and produce possible.
- Live Entertainment: Every Wednesday through Sunday evening San Diego Inn at the Park hosts local San Diego talent who perform jazz, pop and dance music for diners. Also each Monday night at the restaurant is Karaoke Night, where it's your chance to take over the microphone and belt out your favorite tunes for an audience.
- Rooftop Jazz: Every third Thursday of the month San Diego's Inn at the Park features 88.3 Jazz Happy Hour between 5pm and 7pm, where different jazz players perform each event. Guests receive complementary appetizers and drink specials at the Inn's rooftop bar area.
- Top Ingredients: San Diego Inn at the Park strives to ensure you receive the best quality ingredients, therefore whenever possible, the restaurants uses sustainable seafood, prime certified Angus beef and organic vegetables.
The Local Scoop: Valet services were recently added at the Inn at the Park. Restaurant guests now receive free valet parking for up to two hours. Any longer spent at the restaurant and guests will pay a $7.00 fee plus tax. This convenient service takes the fuss and hassle out of trying to find parking spots so you can spend more time wining and dining at the Inn at the Park.
What We Recommend:
- 12 Ounce Bone-In Ribeye: All of the beef available at San Diego Inn at the Park is USDA high end choice and is served with fresh vegetables and your choice of a side and a homemade sauce such as red wine truffle essence, herbed butter, wild mushroom jus or peppercorn demi.
- Duck Confit Panini: This grilled duck confit panini is a unique blend of tastes as it includes chili-pomegranate molasses, spicy and bitter green coleslaw on a warm ciabatta.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservation
- Price: $$