Jack & Giulio's Italian Restaurant
2391 San Diego Ave
San Diego, CA 92110
Mon. - Thurs., Sun. 5pm - 9pm, Fri. & Sat. 5pm - 10pm
Jack & Giulio's Italian Restaurant Information
Quick Facts About Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant:
- San Diego Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant is located in historic Old Town.
- The restaurant in San Diego is open every evening for dinner at 5:00pm.
- San Diego's Jack and Giulio's serves traditional Italian cuisine.
Ambiance: This dimly lit quaint Italian restaurant features a romantic and intimate atmosphere. The indoor dining room includes views of the kitchen where you can witness the chefs hand making the pastas and creating true authentic Italian cuisine. San Diego Jack and Giulio's also offers an outdoor patio, which is a charming spot on the edge of the town.
Why We Dine: San Diego Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant is family owned, making it inviting and appealing to families alike. The homemade meals lure in guests, as the restaurant is known for its famous scampi. Along with the seafood meals, the Italian restaurant also serves up plenty of menu items from the land, such as chicken marsala and veal valdostana di vitello. In addition to the family appeal and mouthwatering dinner options, San Diego Jack and Giulio's also presents a vast wine selection to pair with your authentic Italian cuisine.
- Family-Owned: San Diego's Jack and Giulio's is a family run Italian restaurant that has been serving homemade meals since 1961. The family feel is evident as the atmosphere is warm and welcoming when you indulge in the savory home cooked dinners.
- Meals from the Sea and Land: A good balance of surf and turf is served at San Diego Jack and Giulio's as the dinner menu offers chicken, veal, scampi and clam dishes to suit every desire.
- Wine List: An Italian meal doesn't feel complete without a glass of red wine and fortunately San Diego Jack and Giulio's features an extensive wine list. Pair a 2006 Napa glass of Cabernet sauvignon with an order of veal parmigiana or savor a bottle of 2007 chardonnay from the Russian River Valley.
The Local Scoop: Although nearby Little Italy is known for its Italian restaurants, Jack and Giulio's Italian Restaurant in San Diego has snagged a secret spot in the Old Town area known for its Mexican cuisine.
What We Recommend:
- Tortelli Piacentina: This fresh bow-shaped pasta filled with cheese and spinach is made daily in house. It is topped with your choice of pesto, Alfredo or Mediterraneo sauce.
- Veal Scaloppine Marsala: A traditional Italian favorite, this decadent dish includes veal medallions cooked in marsala wine with sauteed mushrooms.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Recommended
- Price: $$