723 Felspar Street
San Diego, CA 92109
Mon - Thurs 9am - 9pm, Fri & Sat 9am - 11pm
JRDN Restaurant Information
Quick Facts About JRDN Restaurant:
- San Diego JRDN Restaurant is located in the Tower 23 Hotel.
- JRDN Restaurant in San Diego serves lunch and dinner daily, weekday breakfasts and Saturday brunch.
- The chefs prepare all-natural meats, sustainable seafood and locally grown organic produce.
Ambiance: San Diego JRDN Restaurant prides itself on a transforming atmosphere from casual by day to hip and trendy by night. During the day time, guests dining for lunch enjoy a laid back environment in the indoor dining room with the 70-foot wave wall or out on the patio with views of the surfers and sun worshippers on Pacific Beach. In the evenings the dramatic views of the sun setting over the ocean create a more upscale environment while indoor color-changing lights add to the restaurant's contemporary vibe.
Why We Dine: San Diego's JRDN Restaurant features an alluring view of the sea and sand during the day and a spectacular front row view of the famous San Diego sunset in the evening. The oceanfront view is complemented by the restaurant's raw bar and personalized steak options. San Diego JRDN Restaurant presents a variety of uncooked mollusks in addition to a steak menu, which encourages guests to choose their favorite rubs and sauces to perfect their sirloin steaks.
- Outdoor Patio: The outside seating is located on the Pacific Beach boardwalk, where you can dine under the San Diego sun and feel the fresh ocean breeze. This outdoor dining spot is ideal for people watching as beach cruisers speed past and surfers hit the waves.
- Raw Bar: San Diego JRDN Restaurant features a "So Raw" menu in which you can order your choice of sashimi, clams, oysters, prawns, lobster and king crab. Now's your chance to test out that oyster aphrodisiac effect theory!
- Personalize Your Steak: The "Burning Up" section of the dinner menu features the steak list in which you have the choice of a sauce and a rub to individualize your meat to your liking. Sauces include classic Bearnaise, creamy horseradish, au poivre and mustard chimichurri, while the rubs offered are maitre d’ hotel butter, peppercorn, JRDN rub, truffle butter and bone marrow and porcini mushroom.
The Local Scoop: San Diego's JRDN Restaurant is located in Pacific Beach, which is a young beach town offering plenty of day and night activities. After dining at JRDN Restaurant for breakfast, hit up one of the surf schools and learn to hang ten, or rent a bike to cruise around on the boardwalk. If you're indulging in a late dinner, take a stroll afterwards to near by Garnet Street, which is a strip lined with night clubs and bars sure to provide an exciting San Diego nightlife scene.
What We Recommend:
- Baja Shrimp Omelet: Served under the "Start Me Up" portion of the breakfast menu, this omelet prepared with avocado, peppers, pico de gallo, pepper jack cheese and breakfast potatoes is sure to get your day started off on the right foot.
- Grilled Swordfish: You're dining with a view of the ocean, so it only seems fitting to order fish. This dinner meal is served with black rice, caper jam, honey onions and yellow tomatoes.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepts reservations
- Prices: $$$