La Bastide Bistro
10006 Scripps Ranch Blvd, #104
San Diego, CA 92131
Mon. - Thurs. 11am - 9pm, Fri. 11am - 10pm, Sat. 9am - 10pm
La Bastide Bistro Information
Quick Facts About La Bastide Bistro:
- San Diego La Bastide Bistro is open for lunch, dinner and Saturday brunch.
- The cuisine at San Diego's La Bastide Bistro is considered French with American influences.
- San Diego La Bastide Bistro serves up fish, meat and vegetarian dishes.
Ambiance: San Diego's La Bastide Bistro has inviting indoor and outdoor seating. The indoor dining area is quiet and intimate with a warm and charming feel, and the quaint outdoor patio in the front of the establishment is surrounded with plants and twinkling lights. The outside porch area even allows guests to bring their pets along while they dine at the French bistro.
Why We Dine: San Diego La Bastide Bistro has an extensive menu of traditional French cuisine including fish, meat, pasta and salad options, and the additional Saturday Brunch will keep you coming back for more. After you've sufficiently stuffed yourself with salmon in papillote, filet mignon and crepes, you can tempt yourself with the dessert menu as you won't be able to say no to the traditional chocolate mousse or the apple tart tatin. On top of dining on decadent French cuisine, you can invite your dog to join you when you sit in the outside patio at La Bastide Bistro in San Diego.
- Saturday Brunch: On Saturdays, guests get a little extra treat as San Diego's La Bastide Bistro is open for brunch. Indulge in the savory crepes from the northwest region of France or spoil yourself to a chocolate croissant.
- Dessert Menu: The creme brulee may be calling your name on the dessert menu, but there are a handful of other tasty desserts waiting to be savored as well. The profiteroles are to die for as they are pastry balls stuffed with vanilla ice cream and smothered in chocolate sauce and pistachio shavings, while the chocolate banana crepes with coconut, chocolate sauce and whipped cream will leave you wishing you'd saved room for a second helping.
- Pet-Friendly Porch: Although your dog may not be a fan of escargots or warm goat cheese salad, La Bastide Bistro in San Diego allows you to bring your pooch along to dine in the outdoor patio with you while you enjoy your own plate of truffle risotto with or without your pet's approval.
The Local Scoop: La Bastide Bistro in San Diego treats its guests to specials on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. On Thursday nights you can order a prime rib dinner for only $29.99, and if you dine at San Diego La Bastide Bistro on a Wednesday after 4pm, you can devour live Maine lobster in shell with your choice of salad, white rice, french fries or ratatouille for $17.99.
What We Recommend:
- Coq au Vin: Pronouncing this French delicatessen may be tricky, but enjoying it will be easy part. This mouthwatering meal is a chicken leg in Cabernet sauce served with carrots, mushrooms and french fries.
- Le plateau de Fromage: Paired with a glass of wine, this plate of imported European cheeses and fresh fruit will have you mentally vacationing in the French countryside.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$$