628 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
Lunch: Daily: 11:00pm - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
La Fiesta Information
Quick Facts About La Fiesta:
- La Fiesta is located in the heart of the Gaslamp District.
- San Diego La Fiesta serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- La Fiesta in San Diego offers a special Sunday brunch between 10am and 1pm.
Ambiance: San Diego La Fiesta presents a versatile atmosphere providing the perfect spot for grabbing burritos with the entire family by day and the ideal location for downing inexpensive margaritas by night. This Mexican restaurant offers an outdoor patio facing Fifth Avenue, where you can watch the San Diego nightlife go by before joining it after a few mojitos and fish tacos. To further get you in the mood for painting the town red, San Diego La Fiesta hosts a live DJ and features a spacious dance floor for you to warm up your dance moves.
Why We Dine: La Fiesta has you covered when it comes to drinking margaritas and cervezas as early as 11am. With a daily 7-hour happy hour, Taco Tuesdays and bottomless mimosas on the weekends, La Fiesta is your one-stop shop for specially priced adult beverages. In addition to its spectacular drink specials, the Mexican restaurant serves up tasty California omelets and pork carnitas hash for breakfast on the weekend.
- Margaritas: San Diego's La Fiesta has an extensive list of margaritas ranging from traditional to speciality concoctions. The Fiesta margarita is a blend of silver tequila, sweet and sour and triple sec, while the Melonita margarita includes a splash of orange juice and melon liquor.
- Happy Hour: San Diego La Fiesta takes happy hour seriously as it offers reduced prices on domestic and draft beer and margaritas between 11am and 6pm everyday. Additionally, every Tuesday is Tequila Tuesday with top shelf tequila shots costing only $3. Specially priced food is available between 3pm and 6pm on Tuesdays as well.
- Weekend Breakfast: San Diego's La Fiesta serves up breakfast on Saturday and Sunday complete with machaca con huevos and huevos rancheros. As an added bonus, guests receive $10 bottomless mimosas with the purchase of any breakfast entree.
The Local Scoop: San Diego La Fiesta is conveniently located within walking distance of the metro transit system. In order to avoid the hassle of finding or paying for a parking spot, hop on the trolley and ride it to Fifth Avenue or Gaslamp Quarter stop.
What We Recommend:
- Molcajete Cancun: If you're not in the mood for strictly Mexican cuisine but want a dish with a kick, try this spicy dinner entree seafood blend baked in red pepper sauce served with cilantro, red onions and Panela cheese.
- Fiesta Combo: A chicken enchilada, steak taco, pork tamale, beans and rice make up the ideal dish for anyone craving a little bit of everything.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$