Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA 92109
Open daily 6:30am - 10pm, Lounge open until midnight.
Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace Information
Quick Facts About Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace:
- San Diego Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace is located at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina.
- Opentable.com awarded San Diego Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace Diner's Choice Winner in 2010.
- Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace in San Diego serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ambiance: Surrounded by windows, San Diego's Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace provides panoramic views of the Mission Bay Marina. Guests can watch the boats dock or catch the sun setting over the water in this romantic atmosphere. Additionally, the restaurant features an open air terrace, where guests can dine in the sea breeze. The outdoor terrace offers plenty of umbrellas for providing shade during the afternoons and it also has a cozy circular fire pit perfect for gathering around for a drink and appetizers in the evenings.
Why We Dine: The waterfront views and outdoor patio make San Diego Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace an inviting place to dine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu includes both surf and turf options in addition to gluten-free meals, vegetarian dishes and healthy cuisine as well.
- Desserts: San Diego Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace offers a vast selection of after dinner treats and drinks. White chocolate blondie and raspberry creme brulee will make your mouth water even if you're full after your dinner, while ports, dessert wines and cognacs will tempt you to leave a little room to enjoy something extra at the end of your meal.
- Stay Fit Cuisine: San Diego's Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace menu includes "stay fit cuisine" icons, which indicate healthy choices on the menu. The grilled swordfish for example is served with puree avocado, charred corn and jicama salad and won't leave you feeling guilty about indulging.
- Large Party Dinner Menu: In order to accommodate large groups and ensure that your dinner party runs smoothly, San Diego Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace offers specific group menus that include two course meals and dessert, which make ordering and dining simple.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Red Marlin Restaurant and Terrace is in the ideal location to grab a bite to eat for breakfast or lunch before spending the day sailing in Mission Bay or bike riding along the peninsula. It's also a prime spot to witness the sun setting over the water in the evenings.
What We Recommend:
- Grilled Filet Mignon: This gluten-free option is served with blue cheese mashed, grilled asparagus, red onion jam and demi-glace.
- Mission Bay Wrap: A unique take on the breakfast burrito, this bay wrap is a cilantro tortilla filled with chorizo, scrambled eggs, and Oaxaca cheese with tomato relish.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$$
Red Marlin Restaurant & Terrace Gallery