Sally's Seafood on the Water
Manchester Grand Hyatt
1 Market Place
San Diego , CA 92101
Lunch: Mon - Fri 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Sat - Sun 11:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. Dinner: Sun - Thur 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. Fri - Sat 5:30 p.m. - 11 p.m. Cocktail Hour: 2:30 p.m. daily.
Sally's Seafood on the Water Promotions
Sally's Seafood on the Water Information
Quick Facts About Sally's Seafood on the Water:
- San Diego Sally's Seafood on the Water serves all-day breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert in bay-view dining rooms on the upper level, outside patio and upper patio.
- Sally's Seafood on the Water in San Diego is located inside the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel, which is close to must-see attractions Seaport Village and the Gaslamp District.
- San Diego's Sally's Seafood on the Water boasts an extensive after-dinner drink menu, which includes assorted desert wines, cognacs and single malts to top off your dining experience.
Ambiance: Sally's Seafood on the Water welcomes guests to dine in a romantic yet casual setting. The seafood restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating with views of the San Diego Bay. The indoor dining room includes floor to ceiling glass windows with harbor views, while sea breezes can be felt on the cozy outdoor patio. The waterfront dining experience is both intimate and inviting.
Why We Dine: In addition to the appealing waterfront dining experience, San Diego Sally's Seafood on the Water serves delicious meals from the sea and land. For seafood indulgers, the varied menu features nigiri, sushi and sashimi, along with Maine diver scallops and seafood pasta. As for diners who are more drawn to food from solid ground, San Diego Sally's Seafood on the Water presents roasted Cornish hen, sweet corn ravioli and sun dried tomato Gorgonzola crusted beef tenderloin. The seafood restaurant gets extra points for welcoming dogs and offering local and sustainable menu items.
- Local and Sustainable: All of the seafood served at San Diego's Sally's Seafood on the Water is sustainable and the ingredients are local as well.
- Dog Friendly: Sally's Seafood on the Water welcomes furry-four legged guests to dine alongside their owners on the picturesque bay-front patio.
- Sally's Tapas Hour: Every day from 3pm until 6pm at Sally's Seafood on the Water in San Diego tapas, house wine and well drinks are $6 and beer is only $5. The $6 tapas include the Baja Stone Crab Cake, Buffalo Calamari, Steamed Shrimp Dim Sum, Chicken Spring Rolls and more.
The Local Scoop: Guests can reserve a spot at the Chef's Table, which is located in the exhibition kitchen where Chef Sarah Linkenheil creates a personal menu to fit your tastes while offering behind-the-scene looks at her food creations. This private wine and dine experience is an interesting and tasty learning affair.
- Fish and Chips: Indulge in this British cuisine of sea bass and steak fries served with malt vinegar, tartar and spicy tamarind sauce as the sun sets over the San Diego bay.
- Crab Cake Benedict: Who says it has to be the morning to enjoy breakfast? San Diego Sally's Seafood on the Water serves breakfast all day long, so you can dine on the crab cakes and poached eggs served on a freshly made croissant with Hollandaise sauce at any hour of the day.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Recommended
- Price: $$$
Sally's Seafood on the Water Gallery