Haunted Halloween in San Diego
Attention all ghouls and goblins, zombies and corpses:
If you haven't experienced Halloween in San Diego, now is the time with bone chilling haunted tours and hip popping parties. If you like to be frozen in fear, we've got haunted houses to leave you shaking in your boots. If you're traveling with little ones, we've got fun trick-or-treating and costume events. Or, if you're a party hard San Diegan and want to get wild without anyone being able to see your face, there are lots of great 21+ events to make this San Diego Halloween one to remember. So bust out your best Thriller moves, whip out that old zombie bride costume and hit the streets this Halloween in San Diego!
Kid Friendly Halloween:
- SeaWorld Spooktacular: Every weekend in October, SeaWorld San Diego is transformed into a Spooktacular extravaganza with silly and spooky shows, costumes, characters and more! Take advantage of photo opportunities with your favorite underwater cartoons and join The Search For Captain Lucky's Treasure walk-through adventure. Halloween is fun for all ages this October at SeaWorld San Diego!
- Halloween Family Day at Balboa Park: Saturday, October 27th, Balboa Park is hosting the 4th annual Halloween Family Day where children under 12 get free admission to over a dozen museums with an accompanying adult. Halloween Family Day includes a doggie costume parade, hands-on activities, crafts, tours and story-telling for a silly and spooky day at our favorite San Diego attraction, Balboa Park'
- Halloween Bash at the Bay: Seaport Village is celebrating it's 2nd annual Halloween Bash on Saturday, October 27. Head to this popular waterfront location for live music, photos with a scarecrow, a pet costume contest and trick-or-treating! Great for visitors of all ages, Halloween Bash on the Bay is a great way to enjoy Halloween with the entire family! All of Seaport Village will be closed off for vehicles, providing the safest trick-or-treating in town so head on down Saturday, October 27th from 3:30pm - 8pm!
San Diego Halloween for Teens and Adults:
- Scream Zone Del Mar: The Scream Zone at the Del Mar Scaregrounds is sure to give you chills. Two haunted attractions will make your heart pound and body shiver. The Haunted Hay-ride puts visitors clumped together on a hay-wagon, making them the perfect prey for zombies, ghosts and other terrifying characters. If hay-rides aren't your thing, head to the House of Horror where you will be witness to horrifying sights and blood-curdling screams. This attraction is not recommended for children under 10 unless you want them to sleep with the lights on until they are 25. Practice your scream before spending an evening in the clutches of Scream Zone Del Mar this October!
- The Haunted Trail of Balboa Park: Not ideal for children under 10, The Haunted Trail of Balboa Park is a mile long trail through pines and gnarled oaks that will test your guts and leave you petrified September 28 - October 31. This is not for the faint of heart. If you're looking to be scared out of your mind and run the risk of screaming like a 6 year old little girl, make sure to check out the Haunted Trail of Balboa Park this Halloween in San Diego! As San Diego's only all outdoor haunted attraction, the Haunted Trail will make your heart race so enter at your own risk!
- The Haunted Hotel: As one of America's most terrifying attractions, The Haunted Hotel has been scaring visitors since 1993. Located in the basement of a building from 130 years ago in the Gaslamp District, the Haunted Hotel is sure to leave you petrified. Enter into the basement if you dare where zombies and ghouls are around every corner. Head to the Gaslamp Quarter this Halloween and check in to the Haunted Hotel where you may never check-out.
- Ghosts & Gravestones San Diego Frightseeing Tour: Ok, enough haunted houses filled with actors, this tour is the real deal! Visitors will travel back in time and learn about the notorious spirits haunting some of San Diego most popular attractions. Journey through Old Town, the El Campo Santo Cemetery and Whaley House while learning about paranormal activities that have been reported. How about hopping aboard a haunted ship? This tour will introduce you to the three rumored ghosts of the ships at the Maritime Museum so get ready to meet your nightmares with this terrifying 90 minute Ghosts & Gravestones Tour!
Halloween For The 21+ Crowd: Scary isn't the name of the game at these Halloween happenings, unless you count your best bud's version of the moonwalk after three cocktails.
- Monster Bash: San Diego's Monster Bash 2012 is hitting downtown October 27th from 6pm - Midnight. Featuring the hottest international DJs, this sexy event is a party you won't want to miss. Downtown San Diego is being transformed into a fantasy island with incredible costumes, live DJs, 3 stages, 10 bars and thousands of crazy party people looking to escape reality on the streets on San Diego!
- Haunted W San Diego: Head to one of the hottest hotels in San Diego for a Halloween party you won't forget! The W Hotel San Diego is featuring two rooms of music and a 3 hour premium open bar Saturday October 27! Make sure to book your room and get your Haunted W San Diego tickets for the hottest event this October!
- Halloween at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: Saturday, October 27th the most rockin' San Diego hotel is celebrating every party-goers favorite holiday for a Halloween rock-star style. Halloween at The Hard Rock Hotel San Diego features 3 floors, 5 venues and 15 DJs to bring out the freak in us all. Don't miss the party of the year this Halloween at The Hard Rock Hotel San Diego!
Visitors may not think ghosts, goblins and zombies when they think San Diego, but after this October, they will. Haunted houses, ghost tours and family friendly trick-or-treating make San Diego the best destination for a scream filled Halloween. Don't miss the fun this October as America's Finest City is transformed into everyone's worst nightmare. With outdoor haunts, real ghost stories and crazy parties, book your October trip to San Diego...if you dare!