849 West Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Everyday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., restaurants have extended hours
Seaport Village Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Seaport Village
- Admission is Free: Seaport Village San Diego is kind of like a mix between an outdoor mall and an art and wine festival, but better. Admission is free, but for a fun and entertaining Walking Photo Safari the cost is $80.
- Parking: Validated parking with a $10 minimum purchase is $3 for the first two hours and $2 every 30 minutes after. Non-validated parking is $8 per hour.
- Seaport Village is Huge: This wonderful San Diego attraction is 14 acres and full of fun boutiques, great dining and seasonal live music events. Take the whole family and spend a day or two enjoying this escape. Seaport Village San Diego is close enough to Downtown San Diego that you can go there easily, but far enough that it's a great escape.
- The View: San Diego is full of gorgeous views and the view from Seaport Village over the San Diego Harbor is one of the best. Enjoy a wonderful dinner or just a fun day shopping at the many boutiques, and in the midst of it all you'll find the beautiful San Diego Harbor right in front of you.
- Great For Different Occasions: Seaport Village is kid-friendly and has a carousel, caricaturists and delicious bakeries kids will love, but it's also the ideal nighttime destination for couples and adults looking for some classy dining and good fun.
Why It's Awesome: Seaport Village San Diego might look like a regular shopping center when it's closed and no one is there, but when the sun is out and it's time to play, this place is a traveler's delight. Seaport Village San Diego is full of great entertainment, attractions, shopping and dining that - combined with an excellent San Diego Harbor view - truly make it the place to be every summer.
- Food Court Music: Every day from 12pm-4pm Seaport Village San Diego features live music entertainment in the Food Court from a diverse variety of music genres. Whether you like jazz, rock or even some Flamenco guitar, San Diego Seaport Village is a great place to go to find it.
- Free Sunday Concert Series: Sundays at Seaport Village San Diego are a wonderful way to wind down a sunny San Diego weekend. Live music plays at the East Plaza Gazebo from 1pm-4pm every Sunday at Seaport Village and the best part is, it's totally free!
- Fun Attractions: With great family-friendly attractions such as caricature artists, face painters, balloon artists and more, Seaport Village San Diego is the ideal place to enjoy a day in San Diego. The whole family will be smiling at the great array of fun and funny things to do at Seaport Village.
The Local Scoop: When it comes to sunny days and gorgeous nights, locals and visitors alike love the carefree and classy ambiance at Seaport Village San Diego. No matter what time of day you go to enjoy the great entertainment and attractions at Seaport Village, just make sure you also hit up their delicious restaurants.
- Do Visit Busters Beach House & Longboard Bar: Specialties at Busters Beach San Diego include American comfort food infused with spices. They create dishes that are unique and flavorful with marinades made from spices like jasmine, sesame, soy, citrus, Hawaiian chutney and Hoisin sauce. Buster’s at Seaport Village San Diego is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Do Enjoy Harbor House: The Harbor House San Diego offers a view of the city and harbor. They serve delicious meals ranging from fresh fish to shellfish to high-quality steaks and draft beers. This Seaport Village San Diego restaurant also has an oyster bar and pub. Harbor House is known as a specialty spot for private events and banquets in Seaport Village.
- Don't Miss Edgewater Grill: Edgewater Grill Seaport Village serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and is known for one of the best waterfront views in San Diego. The outdoor patio provides a gorgeous view of Coronado Bridge and Coronado Island.
- Don't Forget Dessert at Seaport Fudge Factory: Seaport Coffee and Fudge serves gourmet coffee or cappuccino, handmade fudge, chocolates and mouthwatering caramel apples. This Seaport Village hot spot also offers catering.
Seaport Village Gallery